Midnight Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironkamakaze

Jr Member
whats up peeps? i just wanted to share with everyone your pics of the odst release we had a great time that night and surpised alot of people with the master chief armor. injoy
6fcvmf.jpg
2mopmvn.jpg
ddjhnc.jpg
2vtnr4l.jpg
6iy3pv.jpg
34j9lar.jpg
4tq55i.jpg
j7tfl0.jpg
2inec9.jpg
29lixj8.jpg
14m777m.jpg
video coming soon

Awesome photos bud! I laughed at the pic of you holding the guy up with the ODST game in his hand. :D

Thanks for sharing

haha loved where you picked the guy up but i also laugh at the picks where you're pointing at all the people, but then you're pointing at the pregnant lady's belly XDDD too perfect. haha

Nothing like a Midnight party at GameStop. :rolleyes

Like that slick lookin' green for your armor btw!!

Thanks for sharing!

thanks guys, we had a blast it was a real success for being out in the sticks. heres the video as i promised this morning take a look and let me know what you think. "o" the pregnant lady is my lil sister she's about to pop any day now with a baby boy. [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=016pmMKoZbc[/video] p.s. stumpy if you like i can pm you the paint code

I like the finish you have on your armor, but the chest and bicep pieces looked just a tad bit small for you.

Volgon said:
I like the finish you have on your armor, but the chest and bicep pieces looked just a tad bit small for you.

well they was the right size when i started. i wanted them to tight but not as tight as it turned out. but in the time it took to get done with it, almost a year went by and alot changed. i got married and as the saying goes i got fat and happy. what can i say strange things happen over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
no damage at all i'm kinda a big guy so picking him up was no problem but holding him there was. i couldn't let he's weight rest on the chest peace so i had to hold him with my arms held out a bit and when we was ready to take the picture the camera cut off for some reason. so by the time the camera got cut back on my arms were shaking a bit and the dude thought i was going to drop him in the flood he kept saying he's shaking over and over. it was funny as L at the time. the only reason i decided to take the picture in the first place was everyone that was there just wanted the standard picture but this guy came out of left field with this request and i couldn't say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back