War Machine Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_0730.jpg

100_0734.jpg

100_0732.jpg

Wow...that looks awesome!! Why not run the grey/silver down though? Seems like it would make the torso come together better with the helmet that way...

dude looking sickly amazing

jw is the helm made from pep

if it is where can i get a iron man helmet pep file

wow i lost my jaw, and i think starx just got competition cause that suit looks like it could kick his butt (literally) i want to say keep up the good work but i dont need to as everything you work on is insane as it is already. so keep making awsome armor and keep us updated wilst I go find my jaw ^^

Black Tony Starks said:
Thanx to my homeboy Master Le. My War Machine Heavy Artillery Helmet is coming out beautiful. Tell me what you think

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting ready for Iron Man 2. The big show down.

l_ad56232deee34611b85767655e849d4d.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the War Machine Heavy Artillery Helmet

( My Friend's camera is blurry )

zdfxsf.jpg

fxgj.jpg

dfdzg.jpg

What I'd like to see is the schematics for the Helmet Bracket.That things opens up so smooth. Have you posted a tutorial for that yet, because if you haven't, you should.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, as someone has already said, that black and silver colour scheme REALLY works well for the whole suit (at least i assume it would work well...) either way... yet an other SICK SICK build man *bows down to your UBER skill*

O.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back