Does Anyone Have A Pepakura Burger King Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasqueNoMercy

I have seen the burger king masks they have out there now, and they are all basically vinyl or cheaper plastic but the one in the commercials is hard like fiberglass or a stronger plastic. I just think its a funny thing to make and i was wondering if there were any resources out there already made to try to do it? I mean i searched and found nothing so far

The_Burger_King.jpg

Honestly, I don't think the whole pep/fiberglass/bondo method wouldn't work for the BK King mask. I would check Ebay and see if there is any BK masks up there.

I have one of the cheapo BK masks, and I do see where you're coming from on this. But what I'd recommend: take one of those cheap masks and use it as a base to make a hardened, more detailed version. The main problem is that they don't hold their shape properly, and that can be solved with some resin, fiberglass, and careful application of pressure.

Flyerfye said:
I have one of the cheapo BK masks, and I do see where you're coming from on this. But what I'd recommend: take one of those cheap masks and use it as a base to make a hardened, more detailed version. The main problem is that they don't hold their shape properly, and that can be solved with some resin, fiberglass, and careful application of pressure.

that sounds like it might work out, and i could do it in time for this halloween if i start now! :D

The only problem i would see is the size, the king has an oversized head and the masks are all normal human head sized

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a cheapo Halloween hockey mask and build the BK mask around it? I've built a mask for a play using paper mache on top of a hockey mask, and it was pretty large and bulky.

i actually went to a costume store on halloween... they had costumes for events, like fairs and stuff, where they will have some character standing around for pictures... it was mobbed so i didnt go to the main store but i went to the sub store... they had all kinds of masks and props and stuff... even a full sized spongebob square and power ranger masks (two extremes right there)

ill probably go and look around the store to see if they have any regal attires or even the burger king head itself, probably slightly lower quality but nothing that looking around at stuff on this site cant help me fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back