Mark Vi Female Permutation With Diva Accents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man ive been watching this and its been great the whole way. You made some mean looking armor there. I was just wondering though you said you got your visor at harbor freight for a few bucks!!!! It looks so good. What did you use?

seth147 said:
Man ive been watching this and its been great the whole way. You made some mean looking armor there. I was just wondering though you said you got your visor at harbor freight for a few bucks!!!! It looks so good. What did you use?

On their site it's a Tinted Replacement face shield ,Online it cost $3-4 bucks but in store it's much cheaper I got mine for $1.87 (weird dollar amount) basicly less than $2. There is a picture of it one post back click to enlarge it its laying under my gloves . you can cut the stuff with scissors to fit your helmet & you can see through it very well . Thanks for checkin in guys :) I'll post my kids marine costume soon in the mean time here is mr teletron1's suit (barely finish so he could go to work in it , & yes no shoe or thigh plates :( there was no time but still looks good :th_Cardboardcostume066.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks To Everyone !!!All of you who read viewed & especialy posted :mks81,ARMYofONE2469,Rosh ,RegularGuy,Optimus Prime,SupermanExtreme1,Black Tony Starks,seth147,DreamHazard,Confucious T,Liq ,dungbeetle,Queen,Kwydjybo,Harufox,HaloGoddess,Castellan Craft,xavierjer,McCaboose

LeeKegan (Wow Elite !!),papasmurf,gbaromman

This has been truly fun & quite refreshing I cant wait to do much more (Mr teletron1 got a standing ovation at work :) ) & my little marine love trick or treating with mommy :th_Cardboardcostume067.jpgth_Cardboardcostume068.jpg

The 405th is wonderful !! Also thanks to MR. Oreo ,Robogenius,xtreme tactics& everyone who make these files.I cant wait to contribute more to this amazing creative community !!! Thank you again you're all rocks stars :cool

Thanks guys !! she was the only one on our block with home made costume (loved her fatigues she got sad when i took them off)

I'm in the same boat. I finished my mk vi so fast I have no idea what to do now. I need to make new shoulders and thighs for my suit, and my booots took some serious heat during the nights I wore them. At least one will need to be at least partially rebuilt. So I guess I'm just going to pimp out the parts of my costume that aren't HD, or at least replace the ones that are, and are too damaged to salvage.

Well, nicely done. I was considering the female Spartan build once I get done all my other work, that way my wife could go to some conventions with me.... but it looks like you've done an excellent job already.

You may have already posted the answer to this, but are you going to be casting any, and if so, PM me please.

Thanks, and keep it up.

I am new to this form. But I have been exploring this form about month now. And that is a very regional female armor. And you look good in.

We should keep you and that armor away from Master Chief. Looks awesome love how it looks and good job on the chest plate. The lil marien is so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back