Haloween/halloween Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniperbaas392 said:
@Overlord_Ian

zombies lol. got to love the classics. Isn't it a bit cold in CO for a t-shirt? Didn't you get like a foot of snow?

@JJack

I forgot that you also made a suit for your son. Pretty B.A. if you don't mind me saying. (Remember, you've set the standard for next year's costume. ;) )

@Peter Carey

Man.... I wore just my helmet one year, and I had close to the same reaction that you got XD. However, it was just one girl, and long story short, we aren't together anymore.... LMAO though at those pics.

@Bailey Boys

TF2!!! awesome man. Spies FTW! Did you put on the French accent? BTW thought you might find this funny http://www.youtube.com/kootra#p/f/0/F5yO4jUk2Ow

I'm hoping you weren't also a spycrab...

XD

Cheers!

lol ya it was really fun being Master Chief finally. I can't wait until next year and also being able to dress up for the Halo: Reach midnight launch! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for more but at the discretion of those who took the pics to share them :)

Had a GREAT time!

photo.jpg

Here's the only one I've been able to find so far, and I'm really liking how my shoulders sat after strapping them to my main harness.

14750_199450917570_567922570_4038599_5956219_n.jpg

image009.jpg

Bad pic i know, but it's the best I had.

We have Super Mario Brothers, Halo 3, Medal of Honor, Pac Man, Pong, Fable II, The Legend of Zelda, Army Men, Grand Theft Auto.... A few others too but I'm forgetting now.

Oh and some Street Fighter toons. :D

to keep the story short , its smart to wear armor when toss'n a few grand in prizes to your halloween crowd !!!!!
PB010092.jpg
PA310056.jpg

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!

Since my ODST is in pieces (and out of respect for people who are waiting patiently for me) I took a break from Halo this Halloween. My friends don't know anything about Halo so it's kinda lost on them anyhow.

I decided to take the opportunity to finish off my Rorschach costume.. had all the parts laying about and literally threw it all together in one day.

DSC05121.jpg

DSC05125.jpg

DSC05127.jpg

DSC05128.jpg

The mask is a Kwally thermochromic color change mask from the RPF which I hand sewed the eyeholes into, everything else I found/altered/dyed on my own. The coat is a vintage London Fog trenchcoat that I found online for $30, then altered to fit and waxed myself. The hat is a inexpensive Indy replica thats been cut down to look like a Penman fedora.. even hand painted the pin in a hurry.. everything else I had on hand. All in all less than $200 for a movie accurate costume. ;)

Well, it was a little rushed, but did the trick.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvOLNZRx-I[/media]

Some pics from party:

DSC05132.jpg

Me and my wife, Jen.

DSC05137.jpg

Me and my bro, Stew.

@ Sean: Sean, the Rorschach mask is awesome! It's nice to see another costume by you.

I guess it’s my turn! :p These photos were taken a few days before Halloween, but this is what I wore on the night of trick or treat.

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

Halloween was a blast! Looking forward to next year. :)

Shade said:
Is that the finished suit Pooper? Dang, that looks AWESOMEZ!!!

Lol thanks! but no, it's not the finished suit. It's parts of my old suit and new suit.

Cardboard + duct tape + white paint + too much time = 'Magnus Prime' or for those who don't know transformers 'The Ghost of Childhoods Past. Michael Bay killed me'

4CCCDB123F04470F92FDAFE7A1031306-500.jpg

weinaug said:

OMG CANON A­LERT CANON A­LERT NO ODSTS WEAR MARK VI HELMETS

Just kidding, looks fantastic. Though it looks like that wheel rim is attached to your shoulder :eek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back