Haloween/halloween Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniperbaas

Alritey everyone. I took a quick looksy throught the forum, and I couldn't find a current one of these. So, post your Halloween/Haloween pics. Yes, I know I posted in the general discussion forum, but not everybody here makes halo armor. Without further ado, I'd like to show off my pumpkin and helm. :) Hope you like it. (Yes, the helm was a rush job/experiment with bondo, and yes, I plan to make a better one next year.)

index.php

index.php

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=9518

Check my gallery if the pics don't show up.

Post more pics as Haloween arrives!

(1hr)

Cheers!

1031091251.jpg

Pay no attention to the aviator goggles. They're just a temporary forehead attachment until I can get off base.

I'm supposed to be a mad scientist...

Queen said:
1031091251.jpg

Pay no attention to the aviator goggles. They're just a temporary forehead attachment until I can get off base.

I'm supposed to be a mad scientist...

Are you Asian? :unsure Lol looks like it.... :lol I think so.... IDK

Last edited by a moderator:
SpArtan-270 said:
@ Sniperbaas , dude that's one epic pumpkin XD.

I'll be going around in this later. ;)

4044843617_10779e396d_b.jpg

Haha thanks. I actually based it off the ODS Steve helmet. lol

nice suit by the way. Are you trick or treating or visiting haunted houses.

@ Queen

Mess up your hair a bit more and you've got the look perfectly ;)

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Haha thanks. I actually based it off the ODS Steve helmet. lol

nice suit by the way. Are you trick or treating or visiting haunted houses.

@ Queen

Mess up your hair a bit more and you've got the look perfectly ;)

Cheers!

Haha, thanks. I don't think I'll be going trick or treating, I think I'm a little too old for that anymore XD. Anyway, I might hit up a few haunted houses. There were a few incidents last year when I was a Spartan somebody tried jumping out to scaare me and was like "RAWR-whoa masterchief!?! DUDE WHATS UP!! Dude that's epic." And I think I killed the scare factor of a few Haunted Houses like that. :lol But for sure, I'm going to be walking around with some of my friends dressed up as clone troopers and other ODSTs. I'll be sure to keep my camera in my belt pouch. Happy Halloween. :)

Nice pumpkins and costumes! I didn't have a costume this year myself, but I did make this dai-gurren-dan jack-o-lantern.

PA250008.jpg

ARMYofONE2469 said:
Are you Asian? :unsure Lol looks like it.... :lol I think so.... IDK

Are you saying it's bad to be Asian? Your putting a bit emphasis on that.

Haha Sweet Pumpkins and makeup everyone!

No more pics from me.... a pretty much dead neighborhood... most of my friends are too smart to go to parties... or they are sick/ have other plans....

So, it was a shaun of the dead night ;)

haha

Cheers!

I was a zombie and terrorized trick or treaters, it was fun. And theres a pic of my display too, with my friend wearing a chicken mask. The skeleton-ghost dude is on a zipline, so it swoops down in front of kids. And theres a fog machine and strobe lights aswell, they just aren't turned on in this pic :/

P1011487.jpg

And ladies, I'm still single! :plol

P1011491.jpg

P1011482.jpg

HaloFreakX said:
Are you saying it's bad to be Asian? Your putting a bit emphasis on that.

Just because I'm from Texas doesn't mean I'm racist!

I just thought her face was funny.... :lol I mean COMMON look! that's funny. :D

ARMYofONE2469 said:

BWAHAHAHA.

I'm a half-breed. I don't check the Caucasian or Asian boxes when asked about my ethnicity. I check Other. :B

Nice costumes, everyone!

ARMYofONE2469 said:

I didn't even know you were but, I don't think that matters. It's all good, you just seem to be making a big deal of it in a way. Like I.

@Overlord_Ian

zombies lol. got to love the classics. Isn't it a bit cold in CO for a t-shirt? Didn't you get like a foot of snow?

@JJack

I forgot that you also made a suit for your son. Pretty B.A. if you don't mind me saying. (Remember, you've set the standard for next year's costume. ;) )

@Peter Carey

Man.... I wore just my helmet one year, and I had close to the same reaction that you got XD. However, it was just one girl, and long story short, we aren't together anymore.... LMAO though at those pics.

@Bailey Boys

TF2!!! awesome man. Spies FTW! Did you put on the French accent? BTW thought you might find this funny http://www.youtube.com/kootra#p/f/0/F5yO4jUk2Ow

I'm hoping you weren't also a spycrab...

XD

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
@Overlord_Ian

zombies lol. got to love the classics. Isn't it a bit cold in CO for a t-shirt? Didn't you get like a foot of snow?

@JJack

I forgot that you also made a suit for your son. Pretty B.A. if you don't mind me saying. (Remember, you've set the standard for next year's costume. ;) )

@Peter Carey

Man.... I wore just my helmet one year, and I had close to the same reaction that you got XD. However, it was just one girl, and long story short, we aren't together anymore.... LMAO though at those pics.

@Bailey Boys

TF2!!! awesome man. Spies FTW! Did you put on the French accent? BTW thought you might find this funny http://www.youtube.com/kootra#p/f/0/F5yO4jUk2Ow

I'm hoping you weren't also a spycrab...

XD

Cheers!

More like 2 1/2 feet acctually :D It was acctually pretty warm on halloween and most of the snow melted, I was inside for most of the night aswell. However my friend got pretty cold jumping out at kids outside(the guy in the chicken mask, he had the same shirt as me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back