Pepakura For Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobafett97

Hey everyone so i am new here and i was looking into the pepakura viewer, and guess what it is only for PC. So i did some research and found out that the files can be saved as PDF. I was wondering if anyone would care to help a fellow 405th member out by maybe converting and saving different armor files to pdf for me? Thanks anyone who can help me out.

Mike

My method involves downloading Parallels Desktop. That way you can run virtually any operating system along side the regular mac one. This way it allows you to use and install .exe programs and so on.

you can run Pepakura for mac natively called WINE....WINE is a program use to run windows based programs on unix based machines it is mainly used by linux users who want to game (check it on youtube of linux machines running crysis on high) an its all free no need to by a windows and a program to run windows

if you want to use it an need help ill be happy to help

Ok so i looked over this wine program, and i am kinda confused by it. I am not the most technically savvy person. Do i Have to use boot camp or how does this program work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back