Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to something different from the well known Movie version Iron Man helmet. Everyone and there momma is making one on the 405th, and I just want to do something original. Some of you might know me from other Forum as the guy who made the Iron Man Heavy Artillery Suit. Some of you might not even know what that is. But one thing you should know is when I make something I aim to please.

Let me let you guys about a lovely little story.

Once upon a time I was board. There was nothing on TV and I got tired of kicking butt on my 360 and my son was sleeping. So I decided to draw. With my Marvel Civil War Comic next to me I decided to draw Iron Man. You rarely ever see the comic book version any more since the movie came out. truthfully I don't care much for the Extremis version Iron Man it just look to plain, so I updated it a little and this is what I came up with.

Iron Man Iron Man Extremis Updated Helmet

100_1022-1.jpg

It was cool. I liked it. But then I had this crazy Idea to mix it with the Movie version helmet. And this is how the baby came out looking

Iron Man Extremis Movie Hybrid Helmet

100_1026-1-1.jpg

So now I have two cool drawings of two very unique helmets.

I would like for you guys/girls To VOTE on which one should I make and mold.

After I make a mold of which ever one wins I will pick a random person off of this page to give a helmet to them. Its my way of giving back to the community lol

I love the Comic version personally- however the second version is pretty damn cool. Maybe my next project will be a civil war iron man helm.

Whatever you do it's going to be great- I don't think you can do anything less.

First im a purist if you going accurate it has to be 100% from the original

EDIT: if you post a side shot i may have to wonder off from my starcarft build to model it

I like 'em both, but I think there's one thing you could change on them both. The jawline seems a bit too wide...or, the reverse of that, the chin seems too narrow. Iron-Man looks more like an armored chipmunk. Just doesn't look very intimidating the way it is currently.

I think slimming down the jawline, or widening the chin a bit would do wonders for the over all look.

Getting Ready for my next major project. Im putting my War Machine Heavy Artillery Mark 5 aside for the next week or two. I'll still be working on it, but not as much as my new project. My Iron Man comic book / movie Hybrid helmet is the winner. Votes from the 405th, LOF, and RPF determined the outcome.

If anyone wants to see the Heavy Artillery suits

Left: Iron Man Heavy Artillery Right: War Machine Heavy Artillery

100_0730.jpg

100_0998.jpg

Iron Man comic book / movie Hybrid. The Winner

100_1026-1-1.jpg

To day I had a head start getting ready to make the helmet

The Clay. I really did not know know much I needed

100_1077.jpg

I want to thank my wife for not killing me lol

100_1048.jpg

I work heavy duty overtime on weekends. So Monday I will start.

Thank You for Voting

Probably from the slit in his mouth I would think. Either way this looks promising and interesting. It's funny but I didn't think people would make Ironman armor, and that makes perfect sense to me since after all, Ironman is the grand daddy of these type of things!

But still, never seen it before at any convention I've ever been too. So this is most awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back