Silversaw Jack's Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my Battle Damaged EOD finaly finished.

[attachment=13632:003 (3)2.jpg]

Along with a few other things im working on

Rouge

[attachment=13631:008 (2)2.jpg]

Mark v HD

[attachment=13633:002 (4)2.jpg]

I will have more work up soon.

Tell me what you think.

well whatever it is its pretty awesome keep it up man loving the great pep job as well well done

awesome! i like that "making of" parts you used to show what the armors made up, interesting concept. When do you plan on finishing the others?

Ghost147 said:
awesome! i like that "making of" parts you used to show what the armors made up, interesting concept. When do you plan on finishing the others?

Mark V should be finished last because its mine. Im putting my team befor me XD.

The Rouge helm should be next and then the CQB after it and then the Mark V.

After that im doing a mixture of SPARTAN, MARINE, and ODST armor for all of us.

Team ZURROK vII i did make up but it kinda has a style to it.

Basicaly its Modified and Battle Damaged Armor to the Extream!!!

haha

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great. i love the damage thats no the e.o.d how long did it take for you to do the battle damage like after it was pep'd and glassed?

xXSTICKXx said:
looks great. i love the damage thats no the e.o.d how long did it take for you to do the battle damage like after it was pep'd and glassed?

not that long. i kinda just started beating it with a hammer XD then i put that cage like wire in the holes with hot clue. most of the damage is the silver paint

XxMr SlopigxX said:
i reckon the eod looks good but you shouldn't add too many battle damages no offense

Its cool. Battle Damaged is just how I role! I just dont want my Team looking like they have been hiding behind their Mamas From The Fall of REACH to The Battle on Earth.

But its fun looking nice and Shiny too.

ok heres todays WIP

The EOD the day it was given out. *Tear tear* never to be seen again... unless he comes over with it lol XD

[attachment=13659:002 (5)small.jpg]

[attachment=13660:004 (4)small.jpg]

Started to bondo Jack's ZURROK vII helm aka The Rogue

[attachment=13661:014 (2)small.jpg]

Mark V HD still in PEP

[attachment=13662:015small.jpg]

CQB start XD

[attachment=13663:017small.jpg]

a little somthing i made myself. his name is Victor. ill have more on him to

[attachment=13664:020small.jpg]

And Last but not least A Halo Battle field im working on

[attachment=13665:019small.jpg]

Hope you like what you see. More up soon :)

let me just say that that looks freaking awsome. battle damage is superbe(however u spell it) and cant wait to see the other helms looking similar or better. keep the train goin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back