What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
We started a good thing. I went through with it and Lee went through with it but it stopped. I think Rube was next but he sadly parted. Let's get this great event rolling again. I know there is a thread with who was next but I need to find it.

Ithica

We may have to skip over to Link4044... Its a real shame that Rube had to leave us. Oh well, as long as he continues his work and possibly drops the 405th a line again 1 day...

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Wait, where did Rube go, was all the recasting too much for him? Or was it something else?

He shipped a helmet to a guy on ebay before receiving/clearing up payment, so got scammed, and recasted by the same dude. (vitienrgylp)

Last edited by a moderator:
:( thats very sad news , im glad to hear the member of the month is coming back! , i was starting to get upset on how something which really brings every one in sort of drifted away for a few months

I gotta agree, member of the month is a great initiative for everyone to thank someone that worked for the good of the community.

Glad to see it back.

well im going to go ahead and cast my vote i will again in the thread as needed and i vote for Agbates for his great pep files and 3d molding skills

I did'nt even know there was a Member Of The Month contest otherwise I would have been working harder. Good luck to whoever gets nominated.

Nintendude said:
I did'nt even know there was a Member Of The Month contest otherwise I would have been working harder. Good luck to whoever gets nominated.

SLACKER! :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to see this coming back... there's many members here with great talent that deserves a free prop (Rundown and Agbates come to mind, and many, many others)... Good luck to whoever gets nominated!

We are still planning on donating. We were originally scheduled for December, and still have the capacity to do so. or we can do another month since things are getting wacky. we are prepared either way, just let us know whats up. and ithica, if you need any help restarting / maintaining this thing just let me know.

No one told us about LeeKeegan's nomination o.o we would have put it up on the front page like we did for moon's recon helmet. Let us know who get's this one :)

Cheers,

Kensai

Any new news on if this is going to be happening for December since November is pretty much over with in a couple of days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back