Props Halo Diorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN1803

Hey guys hows it going? If you havent seen it, my buddy Nox Umbra is making a small diorama (HERE) and has inspired me to make one myself. As Christmas gets closer and closer i find myself less likely to start this project before then but i just wanted to grab everyone's attention and see if i might be able to get some help hoping some of you guys might have some McFlarin halo figures that you didnt want that you could donate or sell on the cheap. Here is a picture i drew up on the layout and a figure i just bought.

LAYOUT

FLOOD FIGURE

I'm going to set it up on either a 8ft or 6ft lifetime table.

The figures I am going to need to buy are as followed.

Rouge

Flood

War Cheiftain

EOD

drone x2

hayabusa x2

Mark V and mongoose

Brute x4

brute stalker x2

brute body gaurd x2

Brute Chieftain

Grunt x2

jackel x2

jackel sniper

Hunter x2

Prophet

banshee x2

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic but i would consider it a prop. I plan to be very creative with this project, for example the water you see in the drawing will be a creek that is constanly flowing via water pump under the table. The big brown circle by the word "grass" is going to be a crater from where the chieftain is swinging his hammer. The prophet is going to be on the desert cliffs with two banshee's flying toward the battle. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any figures i could buy or that you could donate.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, if you want.

and this is only a suggestion, try using Halo Action Clix.

you could definatly get a ton cheap off the internet. everything would be on a smaller scale.

MikyVengeance said:
hey, if you want.

and this is only a suggestion, try using Halo Action Clix.

you could definatly get a ton cheap off the internet. everything would be on a smaller scale.

Thats just the thing though, i know it would be cheaper but its already been done on youtube. I want detail detail detail lol. I'm gonna add lights too. It's going to be a slow but awesome project and i hope everyone likes it. It probely wont be anything in comparison to the belive ad but i hope to make it look good.

ponchato said:
Getting that many figures is going to be expensive.

But the end result will be oh, so worth it.

Yeah, if i cant get help on here I'm just gonna stick to e-bay. I got the flood figure on there for 5 bucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back