Props So-Madeful! Content Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SprayNoob said:
Update time!

Both sides are looking equal. I took my time as you can see there is 1 day spread of update.

As I try my best to balance the AR and my zine for comtech.

[...]

photoup2.jpg

WOW, buddy! :eek

Stellar work you've done on that AR so far. Definately looking very even on both sides there. I like how you've managed to match up the edges so well. That'll translate into a lot less work for you when smoothing it over.

This would make for an awesome mold/casting if you chose to go that route.

Like others have said here, amazing job on putting such clean, crisp details on a cardboard scratch-build. And the SMG's looking mighty fine, too. Kudos to you on a job well done! Can't wait to see more :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm good with cardboard, but not like that. I was the 1st on this site to actually complete a cardboard spiker, but I'm not THAT good. Kudos to you!

HEY there 405th, sorry about the long delay of the photos. but i have i far. the photos will show you.

im almost done the front portion has to be closed up few middle pieces are underway. basically like surgery.

I need some opinions on if you guys want the barrel there or not.

the clip will not be coming out so its just there.

it might be kinda bad quality cause i kinda stretched the photos a bit since i take photos with an iphone.

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Here we go close to the game sortof.

photo-2.jpg

FPS_01.jpg

Wow that's amazing, I've never seen that kind of level of detail in a cardboard prop. Great job on keeping everything symmetrical.

I know this is posted somewhere, but im kinda pulling a very tired all-nighter bymyself doing nothing but laying here on my bed and on the laptop. but anyways: To anyone who may or maynot know how to mold objects, which silicon rubber would you use to mold a certain object (example: an Assault rifle or SMG)? And Wish liquid plasic (smooth-on) series is perfered?

Many Thanks.

Spraynoob

LastSpartan said:
Mold Max 25/35 + Smooth-cast 300/320

If you sell these I may be interested :)

Don't forget Rebound 25 either, but yeah that, Mold Max, and Smoothcast are what most people use here.

Minor update nothing to major but there is a new weapon.

After seeing Lee's amazing Halo:Reach knife I decided to create my own, and I am impressed how I actually did.

photo2-1.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

The weapons that were made and some currently under construction. The S7 Sub is underway of being fixed due to that fact that I have certain parts built incorrectly

~you might be asking "What happen to your sniper rifle?" Well I have passed its awesomeness to my friend Blahhh who will be using it more than me.~

photo4.jpg

Thanks for your time.!

Spraynoob

LastSpartan@ Awesome thanks, guess i gotta start saving for supplies for molding.

ImaGonnaGetYou@ and thanks to you too!

Quick question for everyone, and please be serious.

If i molded certain weapons who would be interested? **Keep in mind that this is not real. Yet. Im just tallying how many people would be down.**

That's amazing, I could swear that those were all made out of wood given the smoothness and detail level. Are you going to paint any of these or leave them as is?

Miscdude@ I will resin them so they become hard then bondo to detail the details then sanding it down then paint. Weardown then bam.

Those are some of the finest carboard weapons made. What are you going to do next with them? :S

Oh btw, Sweet Sig, who made it? xD

SprayNoob said:
Minor update nothing to major but there is a new weapon.

After seeing Lee's amazing Halo:Reach knife I decided to create my own, and I am impressed how I actually did.

photo-4.jpg

The weapons that were made and some currently under construction. The S7 Sub is underway of being fixed due to that fact that I have certain parts built incorrectly

~you might be asking "What happen to your sniper rifle?" Well I have passed its awesomeness to my friend Blahhh who will be using it more than me.~

photo4.jpg

Thanks for your time.!

Spraynoob

[...]

Quick question for everyone, and please be serious.

If i molded certain weapons who would be interested? **Keep in mind that this is not real. Yet. Im just tallying how many people would be down.**

BOLD # 1: Now this is what I like to see; members being inspired by other members' builds. That's what this community is all about, sharing our accomplishments and ideas with one another and motivating others to do the same. Good job on that knife, buddy. Fantastic job with the cardboard. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

BOLD # 2: WOW, dude! That's one helluva arsenal you're building up for yourself. Wish I had that many HALO props in my own collection. I'm jealous :D

HIGHLIGHTED: Finances permitting, I'd definately be interested in some of those, buddy. But again, it would have to depend on my finances (I'm sorta in between jobs at the moment, again). If I could afford to at the time, I'd so be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back