Props So-Madeful! Content Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprayNoob

Hey guys, its been really long and i should be done my armor, who knew you can hit so much snags which does cut time short.

Here are my current workings:

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

^If you can guess what it is. Kudos to you. If not kudos to you too for trying :p

I will continue working around midnight or so, stay connected :p

photo.jpg

as some people know ^ that is my M7s SubMachineGun already done, minus the trigger guard which i keep forgetting...Curses.

Finally actually working on something to keep me up and not lazy.

(Working a zine for school. Trying to balance it with this)

Well have a good night. And updates shall posted.

Byebye. For now.. :D

SprayNoob

Is the first one the MA5C ICWS Assault Rifle, or MA5B? (Halo 1) Maybe MA5K? (Ghost of Onyx.)

DylanMarx - Haha thanks man.

LastSpartan - umm.. ill look and post it. Sure i dont mind, the thing is that i dont know how to mold :pbut ill give it a shot and hopefully works out. You'll be the first one to know.

Shade and Hirgon - Ma5c :pHalo 3 i believe.

LastSpartan -
photo-1.jpg

Um, i only have a iphone camera with me right now, kinda distorted but best i could do.

O_O

Those are absolutely beautiful. You should definately get that baby molded. Try PMing Sean and see if you two can work something out if you aren't experienced in molding. I know for a fact I'd be in on that in a heartbeat.

wow, that's extremely impressive! I never thought Cardboard could be so detailed like that. very nice work!

Ghost147 said:
wow, that's extremely impressive! I never thought Cardboard could be so detailed like that. very nice work!

Aww I was thinking my cardboard Odst Smg would be good. Now it sucks... Im blinded by its prettyness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all you guys, all your comments are words of encouragement to me, it pushes me to the point where i believe more in my work and you guys.

The photos are big so you dont have to squint everytime to see small photos. Btw, these are the left and right, i'd rather have even sides than 1 side being bigger than the other or the other way around.

Here is the update i said a few hours ago? I think.

photo12.jpg

photo13.jpg

Mind the boxers and my legs. I didnt want to get up (not that im not lazy).

Imagonnagetyou - i might, but i wanna just do the first hand thing with a few professional tips of course.

Few updates in a few hours so hang in there.

Gotta say if you give me 5-7 hours straight i would so finish the weapon. But just gotta say this "It takes time"

Spraynoob

Cayoke said:
Aww I was thinking my cardboard Odst Smg would be good. Now it sucks... Im blinded by its prettyness.

yeah... might as well give up before you embarrass yourself.

Lol, just kidding :D

SprayNoob said:
DylanMarx - Haha thanks man.

LastSpartan - umm.. ill look and post it. Sure i dont mind, the thing is that i dont know how to mold :pbut ill give it a shot and hopefully works out. You'll be the first one to know.

Shade and Hirgon - Ma5c :pHalo 3 i believe.

LastSpartan -
photo-1.jpg

Um, i only have a iphone camera with me right now, kinda distorted but best i could do.

And I might have something on hand to trade with one of your cast that you might be interested :)

Add me on msn (check my profile) I got questions, and I can help you out with molding.

Update time!

Both sides are looking equal. I took my time as you can see there is 1 day spread of update.

As I try my best to balance the AR and my zine for comtech.

Any given time for me to work on this baby gives me the chance to electronics for it such as a counter and some led's for its final completion. So if anyone can help me out on the electronics feel free to msg me or msg here bout it Thanks :p

photoup3.jpg

photoup.jpg

photoup2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back