Trophy Armor Peices

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyphen

I would like to try making some pieces of covanent armor as something that a soilder would take as tropohies. are there any brute or hunter pep files out there? does anyone think this is a neat idea?

Hyphen said:
I would like to try making some pieces of covanent armor as something that a soilder would take as tropohies. are there any brute or hunter pep files out there? does anyone think this is a neat idea?

Kinda like predator taking pieces of his trophies? haha..Sure sounds like a neat idea!

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i checked the 405th pep files, but i don't really want elite armor. and i must have missed the hunter armor, but i still would like some brute armor.

i havent seen much of the brute armor out. i'm not sure if i saw a pep file for the helmet or not. But, some pieces may be better cutting foam instead, rather than pep work. I believe there is grunt armor as well on the wiki

so after seeing the animatronic elite, i would like to make the brute chieftain gauntlet shield out of carpet underlay foam. my friend has made a bender costume this way.

halo3legendary_brutechieftan_photo_01_dp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back