Props Ar Prop Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlhR2

Jr Member
I am working on a new electronics kit that will be compatible with all the Assault rifles.

Could you please send me a measurement of the digit display window. Please see my attached picture as reference for the MA5C.

~James[attachment=13898:Ma5C_counter.jpg]

There's a fair amount already out there, but if you want to I believe bevbor made a to-scale pep model of one you could use for reference. Try PMing him.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
There's a fair amount already out there, but if you want to I believe bevbor made a to-scale pep model of one you could use for reference. Try PMing him.
I think he means all of the people who make assault rifles; Adam, bevbor, Nugget, eveeryone, to send him those measurements in order to make a universal kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I think he means all of the people who make assault rifles; Adam, bevbor, Nugget, eveeryone, to send him those measurements in order to make a universal kit.

Ooh, alright. Well, good luck with that, everyone makes theirs to different scales so it's practically impossible to make a universal kit.

thatdecade said:
Can some of those dimensions be taken from the pep models?

Actually, I have an idea for that. The universal ammo counter kit would have to be as small as possible. Then put a plastic screen overlay in front of the display to match any scaling differences.

The overlay is the only part that needs to be matched in size to each design, and that is inexpensive to swap out.

yep :) but just in a 3d program, not pepakura ofcourse :p

Can some of those dimensions be taken from the pep models?

it's practically impossible to make a universal kit.

I have an idea for that. The universal ammo counter kit would have to be as small as possible. Then put a plastic screen overlay in front of the display to match any scaling differences.

The overlay is the only part that needs to be matched in size to each design, and that is inexpensive to swap out.

Could I please get a little help...

I have searched the forums, my intranet will not allow me to view anything game related or youtube, so I am restricted from the internet...

I would like to know if the following have ammo counters. And the ones that do have ammo counters if I could get someone to get me a screen capture of what that display looks like I would be most appreciative.

Brute shot (HUD only?)

Beam Rifle (Hud only?)

Carbine (HUD only?)

Sniper rifle (HUD only?)

M19 rocket (HUD only?)

then I do need screen grabs (and sizes of display from any prop makers) of the displays for:

MA5B, MA5C

BR55

Plasma Rifle (it does have an ammo counter right, or am I thinking that only because fo the laser tag gun?)

Regards,

~James

jlhR2 said:
1. Brute shot (HUD only?)

2. Beam Rifle (Hud only?)

3. Carbine (HUD only?)

4. Sniper rifle (HUD only?)

5. M19 rocket (HUD only?)

1. No counter

2. No counter

3. Counter, but only a green/red bar and no numbers

4. No counter

5. No counter

I can't get reference pics for the Carbine, but there are some in the gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back