Smoother Eva Helm Pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

Hey y'all. I tweaked the EVA helm files because I was bored, and am currently wondering if it's easy enough to build as a size tester. I just needed practice for unfolding things in Pep, and I didn't like the way this was originally unfolded. The original model was made by Slyfo.

Blaaaarg.

Letter Format

I attempted to save cardstock by cramming stuff together, and I find it really difficult to get A4 paper where I live.

Queen said:
I attempted to save cardstock by cramming stuff together, and I find it really difficult to get A4 paper where I live.

i got ya thats why i always save to letter cuz other wise when you use letter sized paper on an a4 unfold it comes out to small

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized I saved that unfold in A4 format... Oh well. If you want, I'll work on the letter version.

Queen said:
I just realized I saved that unfold in A4 format... Oh well. If you want, I'll work on the letter version.

queen if its ok with you i already re did it layout in letter would you mind me posting a link to it

Looks good although i haven't seen the unfold of the original before, i prefer the new eva from legends even though the Halo 3 is still awesome.

Btw, has no one made an HD EVA file yet?

ForgedReclaimer said:
Looks good although i haven't seen the unfold of the original before, i prefer the new eva from legends even though the Halo 3 is still awesome.

Btw, has no one made an HD EVA file yet?

I pestered Bevbor about making an HD EVA helm for me. He's currently working on it right now.

Queen said:
I pestered Bevbor about making an HD EVA helm for me. He's currently working on it right now.

ok, i had an hd i worked on a while back before i joined, good thing i don't have to pull her out it was a mess lol.

MikyVengeance said:
ouu I like it :p

I would love to make that helmet, but the visor D:

good job :)

That visor annoys me, but I think I figured out how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back