Smoother Eva Helm Pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you cereal?

I smoothed out an EVA helm a long time ago WITH the visor attached to the helmet.

-Pony

I just imported the visor into the helm file, and voila! Then I tweaked it.

Edit: I made it easier to find just the visor or the helm by themselves in this file. Bug me if you want the fixed file.

Queen said:
I pestered Bevbor about making an HD EVA helm for me. He's currently working on it right now.

General shape is almost up.

Now I'm starting to add details :)

(Press on the picture to enlarge)

4178208498_5e5f6c251f.jpg

Edit: Crap, there's a lil mistake in lower part of visor - on chin area it isn't gold =(

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I dead? That thing is so amazing, Bevbor! I think I picked the right person for the job. ;)

Even with the mistake, it still looks good!

Well, here we go,

I tried to model smoother EVA helmet,

but my illness delayed me alot.

It is still WIP, and I have here release candidate, it unfolded, bu need to be organized, and flaps need to be edied too :)

Final model might be much more detailed, this is only the base helmet :)

4205293438_e19a3dd19a.jpg

Download of PDO available there

Whadda you think?

...what

That looks so smooth, man. But...that visor looks like a suicide attempt >_>

I'd love to build it, though. Can't wait for the release. And hope you feel better soon!

beautiful work

but the polygons are very messy.

it will be very difficult to build

need a more clean version

sorry for the bad English

nice work there bevor. good helmet to build from.....dont really need all that detailing if we're going to scratch build the reach helmet

grrrrrr!!!!!!!!! I wish I found this thread sooner! I just finished pepping an eva helm yesterday that's now in the bondo stage! wish I used this pep instead. great job bevbor! it looks really awesome and its not even finished yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back