Tribal's Iron Man Suit New update Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal

Tribal's Iron Man Suit mark3 +all new mark 6 pics at last page

Heya all ,

So since i have made some progres on the suit i have made a selection of some of the best pics i have working on the Iron man Armor, if annyone have some questions feel free to ask me i wil gladly help out.

For now ive made a cast of the helmet and add some paint ^^, the rest of the suit is coming a long just fine hope we can make it before movie release :) ,I made The mold with Dragonskin(verry nice stuff) and for the casting i used Smoothcast. Also im working on the WarMachine but first things first For now i hope the work me and my Buddy did :)

Stay tuned for more Updates soon .

Enjoy the pics.

Grtz

Tribal/Sidei

007aiu.jpg

010kv.jpg

006cbn.jpg

005yf.jpg

003zb.jpg

008ljq.jpg

014eod.jpg

013mz.jpg

008gk.jpg

006sc.jpg

003bks.jpg

001ho.jpg

Nobody said:
Wow , looks great . Keep up the good work.

What files are you using?

wel i used a mix of everything the chest is camillo testing some more atm to see what is the best , good thing the papershop is not to far héhé

Grtz

Last edited by a moderator:
when I first read the topic I thought you were going to make a tribal looking Iron Man costume haha until I read your name.

Lookin' good :) keep it up!

MikyVengeance said:
when I first read the topic I thought you were going to make a tribal looking Iron Man costume haha until I read your name.

Lookin' good :) keep it up!

you just have me a good idea héhé

Grtz

nice! aha i found you on vrforums, but thought im on here the most so heres a reply! i love what your doing, cant wait to see when your done :D

thx guys , wel the suit is al pep based but most of the details have bine modified .

The dremel is indeed a uber tool and has allot of goodies to work with ^^

Stay tuned

wow looks fantastic! it's gonna be awesome, but it you have the eye areas in the helmet glow blue, wont it be difficult to see? or are you just going to use a blue tinted lens for it?

Kaboose00 said:
wow looks fantastic! it's gonna be awesome, but it you have the eye areas in the helmet glow blue, wont it be difficult to see? or are you just going to use a blue tinted lens for it?

thx ,Wel i think im gonna try the ledlights need to go to the store first to see what i can get but i figure somthing out^^

for the vision it wil be enough to not walk with your face against the wall :p

grtz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back