Mmpr Green Ranger Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
PQAAAPqfRF1s95GiRrndH4CpKAN06fDOzarSc10iqifJWc-KrjL6iDe35wQV2UNWpF2iKpinlPUfdrksIIopgxUt3rYAm1T1UOscFfwr4Y5ZPmKrFEsCqbpJMno5.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PQAAAEqi5kJYd37dfV32SBhGMijUvE6giVVzOk5ptGXsDscZh906tjflJaL3FR9Iv68MMcELO6AzvM5NX4TEOGnBZbgAm1T1UFsG7uReanWHzSyXIn7MztgnfvO-.jpg[/IMG]

Nice work.. umm for a red ranger and white ranger.. There a few people who have done the models run down, Im not sure where dung is at with it. There is a guy on the rpf doing the white ranger movie helmets for a price not a free give away like this forum is. I like your work as I have a good collection of ranger/ kamen rider peps.

how much is the guy want for a white ranger movie file. i've been looking for the movie version for quite some time now without any luck

SHWEET! Thank ya Dung0beetle! I'm getting right on this white ranger helmet.

NNIICEEE thanks for taking the time to unfold this you too @Dung0beetle for making the 3d model.

as with anything that is so badass take your time on unfolding this. i just hope you share your work with your fellow 405th members and especially with the MIGHTY MORPHINE POWER RANGER FANS!!!!

looking forward for this :D

ok i hope i dont get yelled at for this but dose any one have the white dino ranger helmat link ive been wanting this for like ever

The links to the yellow and white ranger helmets seem to be dead is there any chance of an update or if possible an email with the files. I have been looking for them forever, and it sucks to be this close and not be able to get them. my email is mannyledesm@yahoo.com thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back