Mmpr Green Ranger Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigsexyc420 said:
Hopefully, this can be a start of alot more sentai helmet PDO files.

like more rangers, and maybe even some kamen rider helms.

As much as I loved power rangers growing up, it would be awesome if someone were to make some kamen rider PDO files(Den-O, Decade, and Faiz please.......anyone?)

Last edited by a moderator:
there was a kamen rider one released a while ago but its was just a bunch of pics and its pretty hard to scale it correctly without alot of messing around

ya, that would be the one, went through and gathered all the images together, if anyone wants them, but im still hoping for a good pep one

I remember someone a while back on a different forum saying they were going to try and rip the 3d files from the climax heroes game; I remember seeing an unfold for Kamen Rider Gatack, so I'll do some digging and try to find them.

Thank you so freaking much!!! aw, i guess i can close my scratch-build thread now.. but that's the best christmas gift i've ever gotten! thank you again!

dungbeetle said:
Someone here asked for this a while back, but I forgot who. I was recently asked again to model this, so I figured I would post it here. It's for sale on my blog, but you guys/girls can have it free.

greenrangerpep.gif

Here's the link.

The white tiger helmet should be done soon, I'll post it here as well.

4 shared says the link is invalid :( could someone please repost or pm me the file?

HaloFreak said:
4 shared says the link is invalid :( could someone please repost or pm me the file?

What he said... I've been waiting forever for a file like this, so could you please repost it or PM it to me. I'm just a poor high school freshmen who's always wanted a power rangers helmet, so please, do it for the children.

I updated the link in the first post. I had the white helmet almost finished and the power went out before I saved it :( It should be done sometime this weekend. (I hope)

I also had a request for the black one, so I'm working on that too. I may as well do them all, so watch this thread for more of the series.

dungbeetle said:
I updated the link in the first post. I had the white helmet almost finished and the power went out before I saved it :( It should be done sometime this weekend. (I hope)

I also had a request for the black one, so I'm working on that too. I may as well do them all, so watch this thread for more of the series.

sweet.

flippintechfreak said:
Thanks dude! Just one question, How do you suggest I add the "teeth" to the helmet?

Here's what I'm talking about:

dragon2.jpg

Foam template's and bondo.

iarefook said:
is that the finished helmet?

I believe it's just an example he found on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back