What Did You Get For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leda

:D My family opens our presents on Christmas Eve because we party like crazy on Christmas Eve and then pass out on Christmas and just sleep ALL day. o_O

I got a bunch of stuff but the best thing I got was an HP Laptop with Windows 7! It has a full keyboard like with a numpad and everything! I'm so happy... Now having two laptops will be much easier on my memory on my current one... Now I can finally use one laptop for school work and whatnot, and another for entertainment like movies and gaming! :D

And also my awesome friend got me Bondo and spray paint for x-mas for his complete support on my Mark VI armour. XD What a nice friend!

Anywho, what did you guys who open presents early/already in Christmas mode get that you liked the most?

I got a lump on coal, lol.

Seriously though, I got some clothes and some cash which is going to go straight to my Thompson Machine Gun/FAMAS Fund or I can put it towards my armor fund.

My family opens our presents on Christmas Eve because we party like crazy on Christmas Eve and then pass out on Christmas and just sleep ALL day. o_O

Lol, that's what my family does too! Nothing says the holidays without passing out on the couch from all of the partying!

Bondo and spray paint

That's an awesome gift! How big is the Bondo can? I have that huge can-o-bondo that would last me though a couple of pieces!

Merry Chirstmas!

-Pony

Well I lent my Ezio costume to a friend so she could make patterns in order to make her own, and she said she'd fix some problems and alter it for me as a Christmas gift

Christmas is too much of a marketing holiday now... Sadly our funds are so short Christmas barely came.

I got the movie Aliens on VHS, Vyta-Flex 40 and a Gallon of Smooth-cast 300. The Smooth-Cast 300 counts as my Birthday present for this year, and next year, and this christmas. The Vyta-Flex 40 we already had because of my dads Concrete molding and casting busness.

Consider yourselfs lucky boys and girls if you got something for christmas this year. Because its a real tough time for some families.

Well, I received two presents, a copy of Assassin's Creed II, and also a brand new Toshiba laptop with Windows 7. Unfortunately, the copy of Assassin's Creed II seems to be kinda dodgy, because when I put it into the Xbox, the disc starts spinning like crazy and it's REALLY loud, so I'm going to get the copy returned and get another copy. Well for everyone else, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

My daughter got me t-shirts. She is 17 and doing good in her senior year of high school along with maintaining a job. I'm so proud of her.

Well i got assassins creed 2 call of duty modern warfare2 a few blue ray movies, And the best christmas gift came early with my wife having twins. now i just wish my job would start up so i can pay rent...

Got enough money to buy a few things (from here and Best Buy >_>) that I've been wanting for some time now. Had a lot of fun last night with family, though!

I alway open my Christmas gifts on Eve too! :D

Uhmm Let see.

A Mario Shirt that has the 1up Mushroom and it say "Get a Life"

2 Christmas Boxers (Im wearing them now :D )

I got 3 action figures and Megazord of The Remasted Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Modern Warfare 2

Eskimo Hat that has a mohawk o_0

and Money :D

I got:

Phantom The Ghost Who Walks Costume from Museum Replicas

Uncharted 2

Tekken 6

Raiden MGS figure

Vamp MGS figure

The Boss MGS figure

Shirts

oh yeah........And a 40 inch LED TV!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!!!!

Flowmaster 40 muffler and the hardware to make it exit in front of the rear tire :cool.

And a Border's gift card (that's for Halo Evolutions), and other small items and candy.

I got a ne whot glue gun and some 110lb cardstock. Master cheif Sleep pants and a motorcycle visor for my helmet.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Consider yourselfs lucky boys and girls if you got something for christmas this year. Because its a real tough time for some families.

I know what you mean man been there too.

some kinda giant jacket, a beanie hat that has a jolly roger on it ,candy, and A NEW DREMMEL !

also a exact o knife set that i almost had the contents( razor blades and the knives with blades in them) fall into my lap when i opened it.

merry Christmas y'all

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back