What Did You Get For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOT!!!!!! First day back on the forums!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a psp go, Halo 3 ODST, socks(I really needed those), money, and tons of gift cards.

Some new headphones, Borderlands for the 360, NEW 360 ELITE!!! (Old one killed by red ring.) Halo Encyclopedia, Halo 3: ODST Soundtrack, 2 Giftcards, 2GB Memory card for cell phone, candy."

Thing still to get:

Graflex 3-Cell (To make Luke Skywalker lightsaber.)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II.

seaninja951 said:
WOOT!!!!!! First day back on the forums!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a psp go, Halo 3 ODST, socks(I really needed those), money, and tons of gift cards.

You got the best present of all! Access to the 405th after your 5 0r 6 (Can't remember) days offline!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemme see Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Halo Xbox 360 and the Master Chief Controller, Halo 3 and H3 ODST and a few other little things.

I got a Lowe's giftcard, a Stereo iPod dock, clothing, tools, a knife, a few CDs, and The Prop Builder's Molding & Casting Handbook.

I wish I got socks... I need those since I always lose mine! D:< I'm surprised I didn't get any sweaters this year because I get a ton of ugly sweaters every year. I guess complaining that I hate sweaters doesn't get me any! :D

Besides a laptop, bondo and spray paint, I got a box with 5 different scents of body spray (as if I don't have enough... -.-), The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (wanting to get that book for a while...), a giant SpongeBob pillow (I love spongebob :D) that is super soft and is bigger than my whole torso o_O, a mini clock thing that holds jewelry in it and plays music when I don't even wear jewelry and I'll just probably stash a bunch of money in there without anyone knowing. o_O Then I got a GIANT stuffed Domo that's taller than me and I'm like around 5'7"-5'8". And it's heavy and there's no room for it in my room!

x__x

some of the better gifts I got...

The WETA cheif and arby statue!

6 McFarlane figures (the vehicles and 7 inch statues)

HALO encyclopedia

transformers 2

and an awesome WACOM Bamboo pen and touch tablet

Happy Holidays 405th-ers!

EDIT: our extended family who lives 30 miles away came down, and I also got...

CoD modern warfare

20 dollar gift card to gamestop

and an air compressor for a airbrush

BOO YAH! I got an alpha black U.S. Army paintball set with ALL accessories and paintballs and so did my bro so we plastered each other.

I got

Modern Warfare 2

Some Gears figures

Some Halo Figures

A SI shirt

Gears boxers

District 9

and a professional music mixing and recording studio, with professional grade mic.

And since our old 1997 PC fried about 3 months ago. We got ourselves a super awesome PC. Like fully decked out. Like Crysis HD....

Pants.

Socks.

ATi Radeon HD 4650.

Left 4 Dead 2.

Rooster Teeth Calendar, Live Action shorts DVD, and Recreation DVD.

Some gift cards.

Watch from Fossil.

Book.

ODST Figure.

Mongoose Figure.

Girlfriend got me:

Hat.

Sweater.

Cologna.

Book.

And Peppermint bark. <3

frst x-mas in 2 years I got something. HALO EN-Ciklo-PEDIAH!

Brother got me a water fountain and my friend got me a sword!

No I may read up on how the spartians used their swords and then proceed to

kill covenant as i listen to mah water fountain to calm me down.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

my girl friend got me the hangover, and i got my very first gun-a Henry golden boy .22 Long rifle :D, and a china cymbal

I got a wireless mouse for my computer, so I can finally do unfolds without having to steal my roommates mouse, and I got a "new" cell phone. I crushed my old phone back in october, and have been using a lousy pay as you go phone I bought for $10, so my dad got me a gently used blackberry pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back