Easy Odst Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan M07

hey um... if anyone has some easy ODST pep files that would be awesome. most of the HD files have some really small parts that are hard to build.

Spartan-M07 said:
hey um... if anyone has some easy ODST pep files that would be awesome. most of the HD files have some really small parts that are hard to build.

try halo 2 odst its bi parts easy to build

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't any low detail ODST files (besides the Halo 2 ODST ones) from what I know. If you plan to finish a suit, you'll be much better off just spending a little extra time with those small details than spending days recreating them with Bondo.

Spartan-M07 said:
hey look at the helmet from this page. http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18606&st=380

it has big and easy to build parts. thats the only thing i need is a good easy helmet. i can deal with the rest of the HD body parts. i would download this but the file was deleted from the site. i already aked them to post it again but they havn't replied yet

That's the highest definition model available for the ODST helmet >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah nut look at the peices. they are really big and there arnt many small peices. if someone could get this file that would be awesome. i downloaded the odst files from the wiki file index but they have too many small parts. i think this helmet is good cuz it has big parts

hey thanks. ill try to build that. the only think i dont like are the long thin peices. thats the only reason i wanted a simple helmet cuz of the long thin peices on the HD peps.

I would recommend the new new odst done by Forged Reclaimer. It is a pretty manageable pep. Its the one I did out of all the many great odst helms out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back