It Broked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leda

My brother was playing Halo 3 on MY 360 (he has his own, I don't know why he uses mine...) ANYHOW, just about he was on a streak of like 8 (which is surprising because he can't even get 1 kill without being killed himself) just sniping the heck out of people, he gets assassinated. I laughed and told him he sucks and he THREW my controller against the wall with such force that the poor controller doesn't work anymore... I mean... anger management much?

-sniff-

Anyone ever had a similar experience so I won't feel ashamed for having a stupid brother like mine and I'm not the only one that has to deal with this? :c

Leda said:
My brother was playing Halo 3 on MY 360 (he has his own, I don't know why he uses mine...) ANYHOW, just about he was on a streak of like 8 (which is surprising because he can't even get 1 kill without being killed himself) just sniping the heck out of people, he gets assassinated. I laughed and told him he sucks and he THREW my controller against the wall with such force that the poor controller doesn't work anymore... I mean... anger management much?

-sniff-

Anyone ever had a similar experience so I won't feel ashamed for having a stupid brother like mine and I'm not the only one that has to deal with this? :c

Ugh sorry to hear that your controller got broke, I've had a few break on me but it wasn't out of anger or frustration. It was more wear and tear on my stuff. But instead of buying another controller I would fix the silicone pad under the buttons or fix the IR sensor.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Anger management issues

2. Get a new controller or Google some methods to do a DIY fix

3. Anger management issues

All I've got to say >_>

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
1. Anger management issues

2. Get a new controller or Google some methods to do a DIY fix

3. Anger management issues

All I've got to say >_>

Ahaha, agreed with 1 & 3! XD

And yeah, when I have time (when I'm not lazy) or when I desperately need to play my x-box I'll try to fix it or get a friend or help me. x.x

Wow, that used to happen with me.

When I barely got my Nintendo Gamecube xD I know its old, so when I kicked his ass in smash brawl, he used to pull the controller and because my Gamecube was on top of TV, so....... BLAM!!! Bye Bye Gamecube

Alex spartan177 said:
Wow, that used to happen with me.

When I barely got my Nintendo Gamecube xD I know its old, so when I kicked his ass in smash brawl, he used to pull the controller and because my Gamecube was on top of TV, so....... BLAM!!! Bye Bye Gamecube

T^T

But... question: Why did you have your gamecube on top of the TV? D:

You should do all of these things 1. open that sucka up and try to find the problem, it may just be the start button

2. steal his controller

3. DON'T buy a cheap 20 buck controler, if you must buy a new one buy microsoft as much as it pains you the cheap ones never, never, never work right

Now About my own brothers... lets just say I understand the situation

also 2 360's?

i had an experience kinda like that.my friend and i were going to his other friends house and he broke his Halo 3 and i got blamed for it and so he got mad and stole my controller and my oblivion the elder scrolls iv. i got them back in stuff but my x-best friend melted a little part of it so it didint work and the sucky thing is that i was going to sell it to my friend for the original price and also this is when the game was $59. i was so mad. at least he wasn't geting violent.

Squirtle117 said:
also 2 360's?

I'm in the same boat on that one, sharing a console/moving it between rooms SUCKS.

Make him pay for a new one, as Shade said. Easy and affordable (at least, for you).

Picture somewhat related:

875694-nerd_rage_super.jpg

Do you know what's wrong with it? Can you see the damage to it?

Have you tried to make your brother pay for a new one?

is proboly a loose wire that conects the battery to the board, u should probobly open it up and check. te same thing happend to me except my brother wiped it at the xbox so both didnt work :pso my perents made him buy me a new on xD

//Jeremy

Leda said:

-sniff-

That sounds like your fault.

also 2 360's?

[/quote]

Yep, I used to share with my brother when 360 was first released, then I got really sick of it because he never let me make my own profile because it was "his x-box and he could do whatever he wanted with it". It kinda got old so when I ended up racking up 200 dollars on my birthday 2 years ago or something and I bought a new one and he put his away somewhere in the garage and he sometimes sneaks on and plays on mine. I don't understand why but... okay then.

xalener said:

Yeah I kinda thought about it, I shouldn't have taunted him. Then again it wasn't THAT bad all I said was that he sucked and he just goes haywire... Eh, now I've learned my lesson not to tell my brother he fails at something.

jxkiller5 said:

Nah, the controller looks normal. Whenever I press the middle button to turn the x-box on or turn it off it doesn't respond or even glow green.

And yeah I have, but my brother refuses to get a job and my parents don't really care about anything me and my brother get into. Except I'm usually the one that gets grounded anyway because my brother is pro at convincing our parents it's all my fault. It usually is but... yeah... I learned that I'm not a very good liar over the past 15 years of my life... :(

xalener said:

Yeah I kinda thought about it, I shouldn't have taunted him. Then again it wasn't THAT bad all I said was that he sucked and he just goes haywire... Eh, now I've learned my lesson not to tell my brother he fails at something.

jxkiller5 said:

Nah, the controller looks normal. Whenever I press the middle button to turn the x-box on or turn it off it doesn't respond or even glow green.

And yeah I have, but my brother refuses to get a job and my parents don't really care about anything me and my brother get into. Except I'm usually the one that gets grounded anyway because my brother is pro at convincing our parents it's all my fault. It usually is but... yeah... I learned that I'm not a very good liar over the past 15 years of my life... :(

Sucks to hear about your controller. Me and my bros share 1 360, but the good thing is we NEVER use each other's controllers unless we don't have them with us or something happend to it.

You should tell him to start playing on his own 360. I don't know why anyone would put it in the garage.

Good luck on your situation Leda.

-Pony

Hey I understnd about the 2 360's now your brother sounds kind of like an a-hole. you should deffinetly open the controller up though and how old is your brother?

Also use the edit button triple posting = bad

Squirtle117 said:
Hey I understnd about the 2 360's now your brother sounds kind of like an a-hole. you should deffinetly open the controller up though and how old is your brother?

Also use the edit button triple posting = bad

Oh okay, sorry! I'll be sure to make note of that. >_<

And yeah he is an a-hole, he's 18 years old but he still acts like a little 8 year old sometimes.

It may be a problem with the battery compartment. If it is loose at all the controller doesn't work. Try holding the battery compartment against the controller and turning it on, If that works, try to rig some tape to hold it on. If that doesn't work, it maybe something on the inside. You could try opening it up. Look for any lose parts, burned components, anything that looks fried or broken inside.

I have done a TON of controller repairs, so I may be able to fix it.

It might just be a good idea to steal/take $50 from your brother and get a new one. Blackmail is also an option if you have it available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back