DS-Should-lvl3-8.png

Chest LVL3(V1)

chestlvl3.png

MORE TO COME

Tell Me what You Think :)

Thanks,

Th3 FETT MAN

nice! :p

I was looking for Dead Space armor before but only got a helmet. people just advised me to make the rest of it out of something else but it still looks awesome :p

I'm guessing youre making this for the release of Dead Space 2?:p

Thanks, Im just making this because some one wanted it so I thought it would be fun to do and it is. Off topic when does DS2 Come out?

Roodkill said:
Oh hell yea! About time too with the second game coming out next week. This would be awesome!

...Since when? Dead Space 2 doesn't come out next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, you got me, I looked at the wrong date. Comes out actually the 1st of January 2011. (oops)

DAMN! Well, still I want the armor!

Roodkill said:
Ah, you got me, I looked at the wrong date. Comes out actually the 1st of January 2011. (oops)

DAMN! Well, still I want the armor!

rofl.

oh god.

I was like ;oooo

haha

Thanks Everyone

Heres alittle UPDATE-

Back Ribs Done I have more of the back done, But ill post it when it looks better.

Heres the ribs :)

dsbackribs.png

tell me what you think

thanks,

Th3 fett man

PS I dont know why the faces are open there but i cant get it off. Also the other side is upside down.(right)

This is looking sweet Fett, I look forward to seeing how it come out, though I remember someone asking about these files once, and someone gave them the reply: "It's just small strips, it would be easier to make them from scratch." Anyway, I'd love to see you take a crack at the plasma cutter or the helmet, only one's i can find are very badly unfolded and modeled.

I was hoping someone would model the ribs. I was working on both the Lvl.3 helmet and the plasma cutter last year, but had to stop when they got destroyed; I can't wait to start working on this once again after you finish the remaining parts. They look great, keep it up!

tristangore said:
Is he ever going to post the files?

I hope...

The Shoulders looks too good, i think they would be great at a normal Jacket^^

Just make one, smooth it and then mold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back