German Predator W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucow

Between the christmas days,i had some time to start a small project.so i take some time for a predator mask.i´m not not finished,but here are the pics.

show.php

show.php

show.php

show.php

The left front is made with rondo,so its very smooth,but my bondo is going out.so i must buy a new one before i continue my work. :angry

Happy christmas days and a lucky new year!

sirfroget said:
hallo its ser gut .tell me if i spelled it wrong it should say hello its really good

It´s spelled correctly "sehr gut" :D But thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to make a female Predcostume for my girlfriend,cause i got seperatly my cqb costume to do and i want to be finished next "haloween" :lol the pred costum,don´t take so much time like a cqb mark vi armour.and maybe a female pred looks sexy!

Hallo, Gruβ Dich.

Das ist interrassant. Ich heiβe Quinn und ich bin dreizhen jahre alt, Erneut, das ist wunderbar!

I have poor German skills sorry, xD I'm currently studying it at school.

That is a very good build, i must admit. How long did it take?

Thanks for your compliments.

@quinn: it takes 3 day to get this status.1-2 for the pep job and 1 for the bondo part.but i think i need 1 week to finish the mask.

:eek How did you cut the grooves in for the smaller symbols? Oh and amazing work so far, looks very very smooth.

tarchinoko said:
:eek How did you cut the grooves in for the smaller symbols? Oh and amazing work so far, looks very very smooth.

I used a Dremel mini grinder

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely nice work! You have a very lucky girlfriend. Your work is extremely precise, and your dremeling of the script (below the eyeholes) looks bloody near perfect. What was your intended paint scheme?

Cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back