Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubberz

hey guys im new to the 405th im excited to be part of the community and see what everyone builds and what everyone does differently and i hope to learn along the was

Not to be mean or anything but.......

What is the point of this thread???

There is a thread where you can introduce yourself, so please don't create useless thread, because you are going to get a bad reputation.

cut the kid a break.. he's introducing himself..

he's not quite settled into the groves of the forum.

welcome!

pep it up! i wanna see what you're made of!

Alexspartan is right, this kind of thread isnt allowed but hes new so you can use some slack. Im quite new aswell so from what ive seen other people say you should have a scan through the stickies, that should help you to get to know the rules and methods of building armor if you are planning on doing so!

You are right to call him out, but we can be a little nicer about it.

Familiarize yourself with the rules of the forums. They're in the stickies that you should read before posting anything (well, anything else). I'll let one of the mods know about this thread and the other one you started. We'll see what they want to do.

Welcome to the 405th.

Hi welcome to the 405th, happy to have some new face here. If you have any question you can consult the sticky like they said and you can always ask the Q&A team if you dont find the information your searching for. I hope you will be able to make you some fun and show us your talent in armor building maybe.

If you have any other question or just want to talk you can also pm and I will have a pleasure to help you out.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back