Me And My Friends Odst Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Fluffy Shoe said:
Sounds good Zack cant wait till we finsh are costumes yet and excited about our upcoming series we plan on making.

Yeah neither can I! :pThanks for the help we couldn't be this far without you.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did it take you guys to pep all the stuff at the beggining, i have alot to pep and want to know how much time it could take.

Aaron said:
How long did it take you guys to pep all the stuff at the beggining, i have alot to pep and want to know how much time it could take.

The beginning pepping was about 1 month and a half to make it all. The laser was about 1 week over all.

The King Cobra said:
The beginning pepping was about 1 month and a half to make it all. The laser was about 1 week over all.

not bad, i have time.

yeah, i love posting. it's fun to give out ideas for people to use :D

A Fluffy Shoe said:
Mickeys Shoulder

2vt2ivn.jpg

is that unfolded now? can i get a link if it is, cause it looks easy...and i like easy :lol also i need to get working on my mickey armor and this piece would be a great start.

The King Cobra said:

THE SPARTAN LASER...WOW IMpressive, a project like that would take me like 3 weeks (i work so slow and the fact i got school now :( )

Aaron said:
yeah, i love posting. it's fun to give out ideas for people to use :D

is that unfolded now? can i get a link if it is, cause it looks easy...and i like easy :lol also i need to get working on my mickey armor and this piece would be a great start.

It should be found in Jason225's ODST File Thread

rvalera11 said:
THE SPARTAN LASER...WOW IMpressive, a project like that would take me like 3 weeks (i work so slow and the fact i got school now :( )

Thanks rvalera, much appreciated

hey guys just a little update of my new pieces of armor. Including another Hip Plate, 2 Chests, 1 Shoulder, and the a new Equipment plate.

AMBA0210.jpg

If you guys have any idea what I should make next I would be grateful. Thank you.

The King Cobra said:
Colors have been decided. Tell what you think:

Black for ODST Armor

Silver for Details

Heavy Weapons: Red based on Dutch

Sniper: Sky Blue based on Romeo

CQB: Yellow based on Mickey

Leader: Olive based on Buck

These are our final color combinations. We are making a new squad of ODSTs not based on the game anymore. If you could tell me how to change the Description in the forum title that would be wonderful. Our names have not been announced yet but we are going to be a Special Ops ODST which are assassins and go onto dangerous missions and making teamwork the only Survival technique we have.

I hope you like the idea behind the series If you have any feedback or comments please feel free to post.

Yes! Red + Spartan Laser = Epic! Can't wait to get our armor finished.

Vyronix said:
Yes! Red + Spartan Laser = Epic! Can't wait to get our armor finished.

I know I can't believe how much we got done. Were speeding lol. Not as much as some people but I like our pace of progress.

Trigger said:
Most of your pepping looks pretty crisp keep up the good work :)

Thanks alot!

Tsabo Tsaboc said:
Yeah, it's all looking great! You are sure mass producing some.

Definately 4 costumes are going to be made. If I can get the money for mold making then I may start selling some weapons and armor for you guys.

i looked at his file base and still couldnt find an unfold. i was hoping he could split em up so i could just make a shoulder.

Aaron said:
i looked at his file base and still couldnt find an unfold. i was hoping he could split em up so i could just make a shoulder.

Here I unfolded the shoulder for you (just print out the page starting with the word shoulder on it) here

yea, i really like the unfold job :D but i think i'll hold off on doing it cause im almost outta cardstock and i'm focusingon my hayabusa.

Aaron said:
yea, i really like the unfold job :D but i think i'll hold off on doing it cause im almost outta cardstock and i'm focusingon my hayabusa.

Hayabusa nice can't wait to see it. I printed out 2 gauntlets and right side is finished pics later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back