Wrising's Misc. Project Thread (Temp Unfolding Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my place to display my various project that I do not feel are that important or need their own thread. Most of the projects will stay here until I feel that they need their own thread. The majority of the project here are pepakura or cardboard, which is the reasoning behind the location (FYI mods). The thread at this point, contains a 300 spartan helmet build and a recon build. You should expect to see more helmet permutations, various weapons, a gravity hammer build, and a custom computer (with a secret). I will also keep links to my major threads such as the MK VI build and my Iron Man helmet build:

MK VI build

Iron Man helmet build

Now, I will post the progress that I have...

Spartan Helmet:

So far I've got the pepping done, Im trying to get out and resin soon, but its wet and rainy...

4252287461_a2aa4b9967_b.jpg

Recon:

Not much to show with this one, I've gotten a little lazy. Ive gotten most of the cutting done, its just I need to get my butt up and start gluing.

4252288113_e3f50d4808_b.jpg

...yea... not alot at ALLput on hold

BTW, I'm trying to get out to buy a compass and a caliber so I can get going on a 3D model of the grav hammer, but that's taking some time. If any one would like to help me out I would love to get a model of the hammer. I think I would prefer a blueprint because I need lengths and angles, but anythings fine. screw it... I have to 86 this for a while

Lastly, Im trying to decide on a weapon build from Halo, right now its between the pistol, the BR, or a Spartan Laser. Any help deciding would be awesome.

Working on the BR

Comments, Criticism gladly taken.

Lol, Wrising I think you need to focus on a single project.

I love the Spartan Helmet, great build. Is it a free file, if so any

chance of a link so I can grab it for later in the year?.

That spartan looks cool, I would also like to download it if possible.

I think that the BR is the way to go of those three weapons.

Thanks

Sorry for the slow reply guys, but school just started back up along with our soccer season, which also means there is no progress. =( BUT! I will answer questions

Rebostar said:
Lol, Wrising I think you need to focus on a single project.

I love the Spartan Helmet, great build. Is it a free file, if so any

chance of a link so I can grab it for later in the year?.

Yea, I know... I get alot of things going through my head at once and I do get a bit ahead of myself, but since those have come up, my thoughts have been slowing down and focusing on them. But hey, that's ADD for ya!

I got the helmet from Skip. Actually, I was the one that asked him to make it, but he has rights for it so I may not distribute the file.

Nobody said:
That spartan looks cool, I would also like to download it if possible.

I think that the BR is the way to go of those three weapons.

Thanks

Like I said the file belongs to Skip, try sending him a message for one.

I was thinking the BR since its my favorite, but I wanted some BIG guns too.

Last edited by a moderator:
guess who started a reach helmet! while it does add to my never ending list of projects, its still something that I really want to do. I have all the pieces cut out, but I dont think that's enough progress for pics. The gluing will be done later this week, so pics will come in due time.

Oh, I also have a new system for working on my different projects, so there should (hopefully) be a big boost in my productivity.

ok, first time i posted this no one replied... (sadface) so i decided to post again since the site has been acting up.

Here's the finished helmet, Noble One of course. Not much to say about it though... The left side was just generally crap, and that's why the pics are of only the right since that is when I fixed my problems. I'll have to fix those screw-ups in a later stage. As always, comments and criticism gladly taken...

4396650457_da7caec373_b.jpg

4396650461_61af5ddf54_b.jpg

BTW, I really want to do the other Reach helmets, so I will get to those, but not until I make more progress on my MK VI, and Iron Man AND 300, so expect updates on those.

ok, folks... A tad bit of an update about my current projects. I'm not getting much work on the pepping of the Mark VI, mostly because I've hit a bit of a slump and can't motivate myself to do much of anything. I did however, find the power to fiberglass some stuff, like the Spartan (300) helmet. Alas, I have no pics, those will come soon though. Lastly, I'm buying some Chavant clay later tonight and getting started on a Rios helmet from AoT, see if that won't get me motivated. Oh also, I've been doing a lot of unfolding, which takes time from other projects. (Should I start a thread for that like Brothers Darkness?) Any requests will be attempted.

Anyways, that's all for now. My apologies for no pics, I'll do what I can to get those up!

EDIT: just realized this is a quad-post... My bad, but that wouldn't happen if people replied =( lol

Heheh, that looks like a dent in your visor, if it were mine I would've already tried to 'pop' it back out and broken it. Any pics of your other projects? Quintuple post avoided. Good Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back