New Hd Odst Game Accurate Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kirrou, thanks for recommending me, i only used the old stomach piece so it would feel perfect, but im sure i will use your stomach piece as well, Can't have the chest with out the stomach. 2 birds 1 stone, but in this case 2 peps 1 pair

Many thanks. Good luck on your armor :D

"May us ODSTs lead into battle feet first and ready to kick ass"

Spraynoob (^<>^)

Ok sure, I'd love to get a med-def ODST Helmet, but if it's not really to my tastes, I'll make your super epic mega HD ODST Helmet :D
But pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase finish those awesome gauntlets, none of the other look as game accurate as yours :)

Your stomach plate looks awesome(as I am sure you already new). I am trying out your tester helmet and seeing how bigger/smaller I need it. That tester really is going to help in the long run, thank you. I will post my pictures of your pep helm and if I could get some pointers on tips or do's and do nots I would love it. Thank you

Awsome files! I finally found accurate stomach and now I'm waiting for your awsome gauntlets. Are you going to make other pieces of armor?

Kirrou you are really awesome and skilled at 3d!

Can't wait to download your gauntlets for my ODST and AWST armor projects

That HD armguards and HD Stomach Plate looks seriously awesome, I think I'll use this instead the one I've already printed! I'll be waiting patiently for the armguards, though! Good job!

woah.. i just stumbled into this thread and its looking amazing! cant wait to see you do the rest of the armour !
:D

The centre equipment plate looks like a good file, and your chestplate looks like its coming along good too! But all in all, just release the gauntlets man.......... REEEEEEELLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =O

Well Kirrou, I have pepped up your chest and shoulder, about to do the center gut plate. would LOOOVEEE to have the gauntlets but take your time man :)
Are you planning on doing the shins? or the thighs?

Hey, Kirrou, didnt you also have a chest tester file? I cant seem to find it anymore....

Edit: Nevermind, found it! :D

Kirrou this stuff is awesome! I've been waiting for an ODST helmet that is this accurate. There's always been something I didn't like about the other ones but this one seems perfect. Can't wait to see what else you put up! keep it up!!

UPDATE:

This one is for all the ODST's here at the 405th!

forearm_finished_pep_01.jpg

Yes I finally finished them!

Kirrou's HD ODST Forearms

forarm_preview_05.jpg

forarm_preview_07.jpg

forarm_preview_08.jpg

And they fit like a dream.

These were the hardest peps I have modeled so far. There is so little symmetry in them that is took forever to get everything to look right. Its no wonder why no one had made them before. But now they are done. And ready to pep.

Yeah I know, I know I made them first but you know I had to break in these bad boys. Lol Sorry guys. But on a positive side me building them first helped me tweak everything to be perfect for you guys. Now there is nothing but smooth sailing for you all.

Scale: You have to scale them by depth factor. I made the first two pages of each model tester strips. So only print the first two pages to see if the length of the forearm part will fit your forearm. If not then adjust the depth factor and try again with the first two pages. I explained it to the best of my abilities in the actual pep file. So check it out and let me know if you have any questions enjoy.

This is for all you guys who waited for me to build this since the beginning of the year.
*ACDCrockr209, Altair651, S1l3nt V1p3r , and a bunch others I can't remember right now*

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback.

Hey, thank you for releasing that!
Oh and I started pepping your hinged shoulder, and how do you scale it properly?
It's huge but awesome. :)
Thanks again!

Intense! Really nice work; and seriously, you get so many bonus points for actually unfolding and building your own stuff before releasing it. You're an entire pep pipeline!

Man this model is just insane...this is madness.

Love the pep look just awesome your the best.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back