New Hd Odst Game Accurate Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...

Hands down, the best looking gauntlet EVAH!
Thanks man. That means a lot coming from you. I know you have unfolded a ton of peps.

Hey, thank you for releasing that!
Oh and I started pepping your hinged shoulder, and how do you scale it properly?
It's huge but awesome. :)
Thanks again!

Its based on height. So just measure you arm from inside your bent elbow to the top of your shoulder. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have anymore questions about scaling. I am considering making video tut for scaling all of the armor pieces I have created. Or at least for the one's that are a little more complicated.

Intense! Really nice work; and seriously, you get so many bonus points for actually unfolding and building your own stuff before releasing it. You're an entire pep pipeline!
Lol thanks alot. I Try to build them so I can work out all the kinks before I give them to you guys to make it as easy as possible to work with my peps.

Man this model is just insane...this is madness.

Love the pep look just awesome your the best.

Pat
Just hope they help out. Thanks.

sorry i had to say it. but yes i agree all of the peps are amazing

Thanks alot man.

And to those of you late to the party. I just release my HD forearm pep file. Its on page 8 Also I posted a few more pics of the actual built pep on my blog.

Well thats another odst helmet i wont complete in favor for a better one. and this one is so much easier, thanks!

I don't think its been said enough, but freaking amazing they look incredible.
on a side note i have actually never found the shin files for the game anyone have them?

AHHH kirrou thank you soooo much! I just finished painting up your shoulder and chest and wanted to get onto the gauntlets! Amazing job mate

Dude, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Will deffinately build these along when I get back to work on my ODST.

I agree with Cirkob5477, please make a new shin file! I only need that and my suit will be completed!

-Pony

idk about the forearms. im looking at pictures of the ODST marines and the piece on the end seems... off. everything else is sweet and the details in the forearm but just the little elbow thing seems off. like i said, all the other ones and the detail are pretty amazing.

I love you in a manly ODST manner.
Lol thanks. I'll take it as a manly compliment.

Well thats another odst helmet i wont complete in favor for a better one. and this one is so much easier, thanks!
Yeah I know what you mean. I have had to restart my helmet build a few times before.

AHHH kirrou thank you soooo much! I just finished painting up your shoulder and chest and wanted to get onto the gauntlets! Amazing job mate
Lol that really great man. I am happy my peps have helped you in your build.

can you please build the stomach pads. not the one in the middle but the other two.
I am not really sure if I will model them cause I plan on making them from foam and cloth because they seem like they would be soft armor. But if enough people what them. I will model them for you guys.

dido! Its well about time these where released!!!!!! And they look amaaaaaazzzzziiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =o
Lol thanks man sorry to make you wait so long.

idk about the forearms. im looking at pictures of the ODST marines and the piece on the end seems... off. everything else is sweet and the details in the forearm but just the little elbow thing seems off. like i said, all the other ones and the detail are pretty amazing.
Really? I don't know what part you mean. I modeled them as accurate to the game as possible but if you found something off. Please post a pic so I know what it is and I can fix it.

For all you guys asking about the shins omega111, Cirkob5477, ACDCrockr209
Thanks guys. I was considering making them. Though i haven't really gotten to that part of my build yet. So it might take a little while. I have spent so much time modeling instead of peping that now I just want to catch up on my actual armor build. But I will probably start modeling them soon though. Lol

kirrou!
you do some amazing work so im sure your shins would look fantastic!

*subtle hint... wink, wink, nudge, nudge.. cough "you should make them" cough*

ahah my odst suit would look awesome if the models were made by you! as ive already done your shoulders!
but dutch is on hold atm untill i finish kat :p
:D

Though i haven't really gotten to that part of my build yet. So it might take a little while. I have spent so much time modeling instead of peping that now I just want to catch up on my actual armor build. But I will probably start modeling them soon though. Lol

No worries, guy. Take all of the time you need for your suit. We have plenty of stuff to do in the meantime.

-Pony

Finished the Pep.
p1010533s.jpg

p1010535w.jpg

p1010536g.jpg

p1010537l.jpg

p1010538w.jpg

p1010539o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back