New Hd Odst Game Accurate Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I have a question about opening the file. Its .pdo ,but I cannot figure out which program opens the file.
I checked all over the web,but I can't find the solution. Please Help! Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:
I made the tester helmet a couple months back, just sat down in my dad's office for 6 hours and went at it with a boxcutter and some stick glue. It came out pretty warped, but that's to be expected I suppose. Great work on making an easy build! I'll start my project in earnest as soon as I get my hands on a glue gun, can you suggest which pieces I should do first to get more practice?

Usually something small like a sholder piece or greave (not the hd ones featured in this thread) is a good place to start.
The tester helmet is good too. Just remember, print on cardstock for a sturdier material and try to align the numbers (it'll
keep it from warping). Good luck man :)

Usually something small like a sholder piece or greave (not the hd ones featured in this thread) is a good place to start.
The tester helmet is good too. Just remember, print on cardstock for a sturdier material and try to align the numbers (it'll
keep it from warping). Good luck man :)

Thanks for the tips, I was only using 80gsm paper for the tester since I didn't want to waste the 200gsm cardstock I bought. I do want to use Kirrou's greaves and shoulders, so I guess I'll start off using Hugh's knee plates.

yeah, i totally agree. When i started it was like "im not spending $30 on paper i might just waste" so i ended up just using PVA glue and sandwiching each printed sheet with 3 other sheets to create a slightly sturdier material. It worked Okay but it doubled working time. still, guess you gotta start somewhere. first thing i ever tried was a frag grenade.

Well these are the files that I am going to start on. I was debating on using the Hugh files but they seem much more complex for a noob.

Wow Kirrou, you do a nice job with keeping with the game accuracy of these models, something of which I am a BIG fan of when it comes to these models.

Do ya think you might be able to pull of the ULTIMATE game accurate version of Kat's helmet? XD Nobody has made one since the game actually came out and the ones that do exist are still a little off and I can be finicky about accuracy and detail. XD

I'm not asking you to hop to it and make it, I just thought I would suggest it if you can do it. I want to go to a convention in May and I want to finish a costume for the first time. lol Even if I can't dress up I will still go. It's part of my b-day present. :p haha

Could someone tell me the length width and height of the rookie helmet, when i print it pepakura asks me to change the scale to fit the paper dont know if i should accept though,
unchanged lwh are H310 W263 D334
scaled to paper H301 W256 D325
Which one is correct?

Could someone tell me the length width and height of the rookie helmet, when i print it pepakura asks me to change the scale to fit the paper dont know if i should accept though,
Which one is correct?
When you go to print and it asks you that, hit yes. It won't actually change the scale. You will be fine. Trust me. I have always clicked on "yes" and never had a problem. :)

Which one is correct?
Do not click yes it will make your helmet smaller so you should cancel it and check every page because you have some pep pices that didn't fit in the paper. Fix them and then print
Oh I see the original scale of that helmet is too big but the second scale is still a little big so you might want to scale the Hight (H) down to 290 or lower and the rest will automatically adjust.

Also, be sure under paper settings it's landscape if you need it to be otherwise even if the right screen is landscape the default paper setting is portrait.

Do not click yes it will make your helmet smaller so you should cancel it and check every page because you have some pep pices that didn't fit in the paper. Fix them and then print
Oh I see the original scale of that helmet is too big but the second scale is still a little big so you might want to scale the Hight (H) down to 290 or lower and the rest will automatically adjust.

sorry i am really new to this, how do i adjust the scale of the model?, also i am printing it onto A4 paper

i havent talked to him in a while, i'm sure he has gotten busy with work like the rest of phoenix team. i'm about due to start back up building here, i'll try to call him up and touch base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back