New Hd Odst Game Accurate Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the files did you measure height for all of them? if you did can show where to start measuring cuz i hav project ideas and i need to scale

Can somebody email me the forearm file or something? The download link is broken :( Everytime I try to open the link to 4shared it never loads. I even left it over night and it just crashed. Somebody help!

Wow. These designs are amazing. I used your designs for my shoulders and I think they turned out pretty well. Thanks for your plans!

I can't figure out the problem, but none of the download pages would pop up for me. I was hoping to make a ODST suit, but hard when I can't get the pages to show up for download. lol

These files are brilliant! I don't think I've seen such an accurate forearm before. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have in store.

I dont know if you have heard this before, but I tried to download the Forearm, and it says the file is gone because of a claim by Toei Animation. I was really hoping I could get the file for reference for my Foam armor. :|

I have the kirrou ODST forearms, if that is what you're looking for. Not sure why they weren't added to the 4share db... I can send them if you want.

I have the kirrou ODST forearms, if that is what you're looking for. Not sure why they weren't added to the 4share db... I can send them if you want.

That would be really great. Im trying to get views of the bottom of the Forearm, and I cant find any >:|

I'd like them too. Every time I click the link to 4shared, it says "this file has been claimed by toei animation"...

is there any chance of sending me a copy too please? :) i have all the other files except those forearms :/

what program is that your using to model in 3d? is it 3ds max? im a computer animation major in college and i use maya.

I wouldn't hold my breath on getting a reply. Kirrou hasn't been on in two months.

The joy of Pepakura though, is that it doesn't matter what program you use. Most 3d programs can output into some format that pep reads, usually stl or obj. So you work with the one you're most comfortable with.

If you need additional pieces, consider checking out Hughe's ODST files. He has most of them up.

I really enjoy the detail you put in to the HD files .... however , cant seem to download new Forearms ...... Also looking for shin and knee gaurds .... thanks kirrou...

i have a request, which would be SUUUUUUUUPER awesome if you could go for it.
could someone maybe remodel de HD forearm so the two sides are identical without the elbow pads.
that way with one mold both sides could be molded.
and the elbow pad just glued on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back