New Hd Odst Game Accurate Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoy the detail you put in to the HD files .... however , cant seem to download new Forearms ...... Also looking for shin and knee gaurds .... thanks kirrou...

The new pep database has some of the ODST files, including another author's forearm, I have Kirrou's if anyone is needing them, and will try and upload them to the db too.
http://405th.4shared.com

i have a request, which would be SUUUUUUUUPER awesome if you could go for it.
could someone maybe remodel de HD forearm so the two sides are identical without the elbow pads.
that way with one mold both sides could be molded.
and the elbow pad just glued on.

I'd like to point out to everyone that Kirrou hasn't logged on in two/three months, you're barking up an empty tree there.
For the forearms, I think you are looking at them wrong. Bend your arms while keeping your upper arm against your side (aka hands straight down, then bend up just at the elbow) and look where the elbow pads would be (the underside of your arms) This means they are NOT the only thing keeping them unique. There are fan venties on one side (the outer part of your arm when it's bent), and a steep dip inwards on the opposite side (inside of your arm). You would be having those vents on the wrong side for one arm if he only removed the elbow pads. The elbow pads aren't meant to be pointing outwards when your arm is bent.

Hey guys just wondering how the sizing on this is?

It's good? Honestly the sizing differs from person to person, that question can't really be answered except to say "It's not sized for a 2 foot or 20 foot tall person". I personally find the helmet a bit small, and the rest of it about spot on, at 5'9", if that helps, but really you want to size for yourself to make sure.

Have done, followed all instructions and it's coming along nicely.
Going to finish a helm then will just have to see!
thanks for the resources

I'd like to point out to everyone that Kirrou hasn't logged on in two/three months, you're barking up an empty tree there.
For the forearms, I think you are looking at them wrong. Bend your arms while keeping your upper arm against your side (aka hands straight down, then bend up just at the elbow) and look where the elbow pads would be (the underside of your arms) This means they are NOT the only thing keeping them unique. There are fan venties on one side (the outer part of your arm when it's bent), and a steep dip inwards on the opposite side (inside of your arm). You would be having those vents on the wrong side for one arm if he only removed the elbow pads. The elbow pads aren't meant to be pointing outwards when your arm is bent.

well thats not quite what i ment.
the fan venties would need to be on both sides.
i have noticed its not symmetrical. but thats the goal^^

Could someone please send me a link to the forearm.

I would really love to have it, and, if wanted, I could upload it to my Dropbox account and just host it from there, maybe not as fast as 4Shared, but its something.

Hello ladies and gentalmen. I am sorry for my extended absense but I am back. I have updated the Links on the front page and they should all be working. That included the Forarms please let me know if anything is amiss.

I wish to thank all who have helped mantain this thread and also those who have shared my files when the links when down.

I won't be modeling much now. I am actually building again and build a bit more for my Odst than what I got a chance to show. But now my focuse has moved from Odst to Reach Spartan. I will update my ODST build thread with the last of what I worked on for my ODST but I'll discontinue that build until further notice. Though I will answer any questions that members may have.

Could someone please send me a link to the forearm.

I would really love to have it, and, if wanted, I could upload it to my Dropbox account and just host it from there, maybe not as fast as 4Shared, but its something.

Does anybody have those files uploaded somewhere else that is NOT a premium site? I can't get it to download as I don't have a premium account... just a free one...

Could come in very handy for me... Thanks and sorry for the bump.

Hey dude, I have no idea If you still pay attention to this, but the forearm file has been removed, and I would REALLY appreciate it if you could post that again. I have found no other gauntlet file as detailed as yours, and it would be great to have, thanks.

Hey sorry for not replying. I had not been here in a while. But I am back now and the links should all be working again. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Nope. It's down again. A bit of fiddling gets a "due to a claim by Toei Animation" flag. But only the forearm file. PM sent...

--Jonah

Nope. It's down again. A bit of fiddling gets a "due to a claim by Toei Animation" flag. But only the forearm file. PM sent...

--Jonah

As far as I'm aware, the files all exist in our File Archive - please direct your attention there. If you're still having issues, please send me a message and I'll have a look.

Umm, I have a problem downloading the forearms too - after the countdown it says invalid file/link. :/
NVM I tried the one in the 405th file archive and it worked!

Also - WELCOME BACK KIRROU! :)

Pat-

Hm no post in a year, hopefully I'm not throwing this out into the void. Does anyone know of a pep file for the ODST shoulders from the game case cover?

y4i7cCt.jpg

Also, has anyone figured out how to make an ODST visor that doesn't give you headaches? I'm currently using a vac-formed one and I don't even last 5 min the distortion is so bad. I would be much obliged. Thanks.

y4i7cCt.jpg

Hm no post in a year, hopefully I'm not throwing this out into the void. Does anyone know of a pep file for the ODST shoulders from the game case cover?

Also, has anyone figured out how to make an ODST visor that doesn't give you headaches? I'm currently using a vac-formed one and I don't even last 5 min the distortion is so bad. I would be much obliged. Thanks.

Please please please PLEASE don't bump dead threads! When you do so it pushes down more relevant content on the forum, especially when your question could have been answered far better by doing some searching around.

We have files in the FILE ARCHIVE if you need them. Please don't revive dead threads again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back