Covenant Elite Pep Files \ Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyronix

Jr Member
Hello 405th.

I'm very new here on 405th. I've been working hard making Pepakura props before I made this Account. Now I want to take part into helping other People so here is my Pep files for the Covenant Elite so far. I am planning to create an Elite Costume. If you do make them I recommend using body filler to smooth the pieces.

Elite Head/Face - A4

Elite Head/Face - Letter

This was created by MissingSpartan7, but I scaled it up to hopefully fit a human head and unfolded it.

Elite-Head.jpg

Elite Helmet - A4

Elite Helmet - Letter

This was created by me in Google SketchUp, Unfolded and Scaled by me to fit the head for the above file.

Elite-Helmet.jpg

HD Elite Helmet - A4

If you want a more detailed Elite Helmet including supports here's the HD Helmet. This was created and unfolded by me. I will unfold the letter sized one tommorow

HDElitePicture.jpg

I will be posting more Elite files when I make some more. I will start to make them soon and post progress pictures and if you plan to start working on them, feel free to post progress pictures or even create more armor pieces.

Thanks,

-Vyronix

ForgedReclaimer said:
good work, helm looks great.

i was working on elite files a while ago but haven't been able to get back on them since.

Thanks, the helmet took a while to make but it turned out pretty good for one of my first costume SketchUp models

Last edited by a moderator:
wow nice i like the head and helm well printing the helm right now but just got an idea to do with this lol make it a wall mount as a prize kill like u do with dear and stuff lol. yes i have a sick mind.

ForgedReclaimer said:
if you want some elite ref i can send you the ones i have, made a bunch in camera mode in halo 3.

I would be grateful

spartan-087 said:
wow nice i like the head and helm well printing the helm right now but just got an idea to do with this lol make it a wall mount as a prize kill like u do with dear and stuff lol. yes i have a sick mind.

You could possibly use the Helmet as a Shoulder to show off your prize kill like on a Badass Spartan costume or something along that lines :p

Awesome looking helmet! I'll keep an eye on this thread, but just in case, if you get done with the Combat armor and get the Ascetic pieces, too, throooow me a heads up? ;D

I'll be more than happy to use your peps on mah Elite. Bwahaha.

spartan-087 said:
my hubby had just said that to me lol. um so is the head to scale for the helm or no?

Yeah it should be to scale because I measured them in SketchUp with the tape measure tool. Elite head was 75 cm long and the Helmet was 59.5 long. I haven't made it yet though, I'll start tomorrow with the face or make more armor.

If you plan to make it thanks for using my Files, it means alot to a Noob :)

Drakku said:
Awesome looking helmet! I'll keep an eye on this thread, but just in case, if you get done with the Combat armor and get the Ascetic pieces, too, throooow me a heads up? ;D

I'll be more than happy to use your peps on mah Elite. Bwahaha.

You know what, I just watched your YouTube videos for your Arbiter today, how strange that you replied to my thread half an hour later. Nice job on your arbiter and I wish you luck on it.

Thanks for your compliment and I am planning to make different attachments for my costume include an Arbiter. I'll PM you if I have any questions once I get to that stage.

yeah i am cutting the helm right now and the pieces looks really good so far and i down sized mine by 10% so if i make the head for a wall mount like we want i will down size that by 10% also but i will post pix of the helm glued later k man.

you dont take requests do you? if you would, I would love to get my hands on a brute cheiftan helmet... and a seperate brute head but the helmet alone would be sick!

Nice work man. I think some one needs to make a propper film with a live cast. Live Elites, Brutes and Marines etc. Maybe it could even be an entire forum thing, armourers from all over the world making a film. Wouldn't that be kick ass xD!

spartan-087 said:
yeah i am cutting the helm right now and the pieces looks really good so far and i down sized mine by 10% so if i make the head for a wall mount like we want i will down size that by 10% also but i will post pix of the helm glued later k man.

I wish you luck. It took a while to unfold and I hope I made it easy for people to build

WRising said:
you dont take requests do you? if you would, I would love to get my hands on a brute cheiftan helmet... and a seperate brute head but the helmet alone would be sick!

I actually recently found a Brute Helmet made by MissingSpartan7 Here

Fire said:
Nice work man. I think some one needs to make a propper film with a live cast. Live Elites, Brutes and Marines etc. Maybe it could even be an entire forum thing, armourers from all over the world making a film. Wouldn't that be kick ass xD!

That would be kick ass dude, I am actually planning on making some live action shorts with my friends, once we get our costumes done...

The King Cobra said:
Looking good Vyronix :paka my twin brother. If you guys have any requests comment on my Pepakura file thread in my signature. I have an Elite Chest I have done below for you guys.

EliteTorsopic.jpg

Covenant Elite Torso

Thanks Zack, I'm glad your helping

spartan-087 said:
yeah i am half way done with the cutting will be glued tonight.

Keep me posted, your already further than me... (I haven't even started)

Also I have posted both files in A4 and Letter sizes for more of the world to enjoy!

yeah we like doing props for the heck of it like if u look we have been making a guilty spark 343 he is here on the forums also with pix hes about 85% complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back