Lt.aljon's Odst Cardboard Helmet(Tarkov)Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt Aljon

Jr Member
Well, It's been a while since I built anything out of cardboard, but I gotta say, this one's my best so far. I started by taking my time and examining the pepakura version, and from there i took baby steps and eventually, i made it...and,(*sniff*) It was Beautiful.......(Pics below).I painted the yellow line and flaming skull myself, i know it's not that good, but hey, i do what I can. I chose to put a clear Visor because I never had an ODST Clear Visor.....i think it's pretty cool....

looks good... i like the flaming skull on the top :cool

as for the helm try resining it and put some bondo too, to smooth it out a bit and eliminate the cardboard texture before painting...

all in all that's a fine looking helmet ;) nice build

raziel1981 said:
looks good... i like the flaming skull on the top :cool

as for the helm try resining it and put some bondo too, to smooth it out a bit and eliminate the cardboard texture before painting...

all in all that's a fine looking helmet ;) nice build

thanks, but i would rather save the resining for pepakura stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
SchizophrenicMC said:
Oh my- That's cardboard?! Damn, dude. You did good. I'd never be able to do that with cardboard.

Thanks, i'm gonna start on the halo wars marines next. it should be up soon. but i still need more reference pics, and i can't find any.So, i'm gonna have to turn to youtube.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back