Drgnfyre4 Mk Vi Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it, The lighting looks great. This pic just brings out all that detail work you've been doing. I can't wait to see a full pic of this suit.

Got the boots done tonight! This marks the completion of all the basic parts. I now have a completely wearable suit! I still want to add more lights, and fans, and small details but thats all gravy at this point. I am too tired to suit up and take full body pics, but here are the finished boots...
boots2.jpg

The boots look perfect and the weathering looks like you just stepped out of a battlefield, great job Drgnfyre can't wait to see you all suited up its going to be one of the best on the 405th

FINAL test fit! Check it out!
MasterChieffinished1.jpg

MasterChieffinished2.jpg

Masterchieffinished3.jpg

Yeah, I know its a Nerf Longshot, but it will have to do until I make a proper Halo weapon after San Diego Comicon...
rifle1.jpg

and just because photoshop backgrounds are fun...
MCavatar2.jpg

Well you're suit turned out every bit of the Elite that we thought it would and more. It has been great watching you build it, and I have learned allot as well. Are you planing on doing any add-on's, weapons, more lighting? keep us posted, And thank you very much for sharing you're build with us.

Awesome man, the suit looks great, with everything all together we finally get to see the end results and its well worth it, congrats on the complete set of armor. Hopefully one day you'll get a darker shot where the lighting is all visable, all these lighting effects are making me want to add them to my armor

Holy cow... That is one kick-@$$ suit! Definitely one of the best suits I've seen, and I mean it. It's taken a while, but either way, awesome work!

Well you're suit turned out every bit of the Elite that we thought it would and more. It has been great watching you build it, and I have learned allot as well. Are you planing on doing any add-on's, weapons, more lighting? keep us posted, And thank you very much for sharing you're build with us.
I plan on adding lights to the back, and some on the legs. I have to install a helmet fan. There will be a rifle and pistol in my future, just not enough time before San Diego Comicon unfortunately.

*screams like a girl*

awesome work....too awesome.

also pics need a bump to this page

FINAL test fit! Check it out!
MasterChieffinished1.jpg

MasterChieffinished2.jpg

Masterchieffinished3.jpg

Yeah, I know its a Nerf Longshot, but it will have to do until I make a proper Halo weapon after San Diego Comicon...
rifle1.jpg

and just because photoshop backgrounds are fun...
MCavatar2.jpg

Thanks for putting the pics on this page as well Stealth! I need to put a fan into my helmet now, gonna try to find some how to examples online so I can get it right. Wiring things is so beyond my scope, but its time to learn a new skill!

Dragon, check out the electronics for noobs string. All kinds of great information there. Also, I found some very small (1.5" square, or so), and hopefully, very quiet fans at Radio Shack. They should fit much more easily that the larger fans I see people using, and it should keep your eyes from watering too badly from excessive air flow.

*hangs head in sham* I'm not worthy!!!

This thread is definitely one of the best builds I have seen EVER! The paint job screams fantastic! Good job! Super Uber kudos. Which Weapon will you be making first? Classic assault rifle?

*hangs head in sham* I'm not worthy!!!

This thread is definitely one of the best builds I have seen EVER! The paint job screams fantastic! Good job! Super Uber kudos. Which Weapon will you be making first? Classic assault rifle?

I was gonna start small and make the pistol, just so I can attach it to my thigh.

IMG_20111106_125149.jpg

Got to suit up and wear my gear to Comikazee Expo 2011 in Los Angeles last weekend. Posed with this group, the Mandalorian Mercs. Entered the costume cometition and didnt even place because the workmanship judge declared my suit a store bought kit...wouldnt even listen to the work that went into it. Oh well.
IMG_20111106_164058.jpg

One of the contest winners...she was really sweet and did in game moves and poses when she went up for judging.

IMG_20111106_163916.jpg

Posing with Rikki Lacotey of Riddle's Messy Wardrobe in her Fem Rocketeer.
301310_272029772832438_100000762529879_745180_18822381_n.jpg

With my good friend Kit Quinn in her SuperMa'am outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back