Drgnfyre4 Mk Vi Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks...now I just gotta find a way to get more hours into my workday so I can get this done in time for Halloween this year!

Next up on my snails pace progress on this project. I got the codpiece finished and attached to the belt boxes...now on to the buttplate.
codpiece1.jpg

That wasn't me man, ... I was looking at the ammo pouches ... yeah :)

Actually, to be honest the pouches are ourstanding. What pep files are you using?

That wasn't me man, ... I was looking at the ammo pouches ... yeah :)

Actually, to be honest the pouches are ourstanding. What pep files are you using?

I have been using MrOreos smooth unfolds for pretty much all of this...the pouches and handbacks were scratchbuilt in styrene though and molded so I could have crisp sturdy resin casts.

Here is the next piece finished tonight, the buttplate. I need to rig it with some elastic strapping and velcro to make it adjustable and have it connect to the front of the rig. Pics of that when its done later this week
buttplate.jpg

I will not be commenting on your butt ... piece.

I'll just wait until the entire unit is ready for public viewing. But if it comes together the way the individual parts have done, it'll be a first class piece.

I will not be commenting on your butt ... piece.

I'll just wait until the entire unit is ready for public viewing. But if it comes together the way the individual parts have done, it'll be a first class piece.

Heheheh you said "unit"
lol...sorry couldn't resist.

Definitly Pro-Epic craftsmanship!
I love the detail painting that you are doing. Superior work!

Cheers!

Heya! (This is red c from the WPE boards) Still can't wait to see this puppy all rigged up, it's gonna be epic.

So the latest piece that I have finished after a long absence from working on my armor would be the assembled codpiece/buttplate/hip pods...
masterchieftest1.jpg

Very Nice. The paint is just out of this world. Looking forward to seeing this when finished.

Thanks for the encouraging words gang...snuck in some more work time this weekend and got one of the thigh pieces done...
masterchiefleftthigh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back