Drgnfyre4 Mk Vi Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats man you made it into the Elite forum, The time and attention to details and not to mention the paintjob, its well deserved

Congrats on being moved to the Elite showcase.

Your project has been one of the few that still inspires me.

- Amazing attention to the details.
- Fantastic paint job. If I recall, your thread helped me to decide on how I wanted my suit to look.
- Outstanding attention in taking the progress photos.

Simply put: VERY UBER!

Thankyou Drgnfyre4
:D

Wow, thanks everyone! Getting the suit into the Elite section is huge to me. I dont get OUT to a lot of events so being recognized here on the board that made it possible for me to even have this suit means more than you can know. That being said I am closing in on my projected date for completion and have a lot of scrambling to do to get things caught up. I have the boots started and am hoping to wrap up that whole section by the weekend.
toearmor1.jpg

Congrats on getting elited! Your suit definitely deserves to be there. Your paint job is outstanding! Glad to see your work recognized.

Wow! i really love how you paint! i am still reading on but i just had to stop for a second and say that.

Thanks again to everyone for the congratulatory comments! I have been working on the boot peps and am amazed at just how much detail is in the heel portion!
boot1.jpg

It's about time we saw more than 3 or 4 active threads in elite! Frankly I was tired of looking at pics of the same suits over, and over again. Grats on making it in man you deserve it, and now I have a reason to check this section again.

It's about time we saw more than 3 or 4 active threads in elite! Frankly I was tired of looking at pics of the same suits over, and over again. Grats on making it in man you deserve it, and now I have a reason to check this section again.

Thanks! With a little luck my next update will have my neckseal finished and ready to show off.

Thanks again to everyone for the congratulatory comments! I have been working on the boot peps and am amazed at just how much detail is in the heel portion!
boot1.jpg

Nice job on this. I have difficulty pepping these small details, so I know how difficult it is. I just leave them out and carve them in or something. However, if i had your pep skillz i would definitely pep them. Great job on this!

Nice job on this. I have difficulty pepping these small details, so I know how difficult it is. I just leave them out and carve them in or something. However, if i had your pep skillz i would definitely pep them. Great job on this!

The boots are not too bad to pep Black, just take your time buddy, you can do it. Or...you could ask a certain someone to pep them for you....wink wink.:D

Drgnfyre, I can't wait to see what you do with the neck seal. Keep up the great work!:)

Put lights in both shoulders, forearms, and the still eyebrow raising "nipple" lights. Also have on my test neckseal piece.
upperbodylights.jpg

Love the lighting, You have them in all the right spots, not to mention how well that suit fits you, and the game accurate looking under armor........ Great job, Are you going to put lights on the back parts of the chest piece and the rest of the armor? Keep us posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back