Mass Effect Helmet And Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadalus Thron said:
Legs done.

May need some scaling as I have done them to my height from Hip to Knee.

MasseffectLegs.jpg

Download legs here A4 size.

Mass Effect Human Legs

these have not been test built so don't know how well they will work out.

If your going to repost/re unfold or edit these please at least give me a little mention ;) as it was time consuming sourcing the original material and breaking it up.

Note:

N7 armour will be coming too

Also Note to mod's, I cant edit title to say "pep on page 2" could I kindly ask if you would mind doing this?

Edit the OP with the Advanced Settings (Use Full Editor). Should work.

Last edited by a moderator:
A1TD said:
I know it from original model because I had ever convert Mass Effect model file.

And your point is???? A lot of the game models that are pep'd are sourced from the game files.

And I never said it wasnt from the original BTW, but as not to get slapped with a C&D I didnt want to openly say what the source was, it was kind of obvious and went without saying.

However as you probably know if you have the original converts, they take a lot of file conversion and editing to get them into Pep, using a few different 3d model programs.

Hence why the original sub text of the thread said it was "my first model edit and unfold" not build and Unfold.

If you have had the converts why didnt you offer back to the community? isnt that what we are here for?

Anyway.......Happy for you to carry on where I have started if you want.......

At least then I can get back to work with my modeling buddy who is making up some 3d Movie Dredd and Predator models for me to unfold.

A1TD said:
You can do it but don't post anywhere or out side for safety.

Lol I have been doing it! but thanks for your permission :p

I know how it works mate ;)

Might be considered a noob here, but have been building props with other groups for several years.

just a question for you Dead, what height are you? because your scaling seems to be about right for a 5'8" guy. at least, its looking that way right now, i could be wrong when i finish peping this first leg.

actually, for those that want to pep this, you may want to scale it up a little bit. the height is just about right for 5'8", but the lower part of the leg pieces are too small to wrap around the leg (at least in my case.)

Trexx1990 said:
just a question for you Dead, what height are you? because your scaling seems to be about right for a 5'8" guy. at least, its looking that way right now, i could be wrong when i finish peping this first leg.

actually, for those that want to pep this, you may want to scale it up a little bit. the height is just about right for 5'8", but the lower part of the leg pieces are too small to wrap around the leg (at least in my case.)

I'm 5'11 Trexx

I may have made a miss-calculation, as just measured with a steel ruler cos i couldnt find my measureing tape ;)

I did say that the legs may need to be rescaled.

yep. im thinking of making it hinge outward on the outer portion of the leg, and having straps on the inner thigh area, to both A) expand it for enough room to fit my leg in and :coolto make taking them on and off easier. but other than that, you did a great job on them. props!

Edit to prevent Double Post:

finished pepping the left leg portion today. here are some pictures of the Pep piece.

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

and here's where i'm thinking of putting the adjuster straps for it to fit. i'll cut along the black lines and put two male/female clips with adjusting straps in there.

photo2.jpg

Helmet is up on page 1 guys and Girls.

This is version 1, and I have separated the rear wings from the core helmet.

Might not be perfect, but....hey! at least its a start for the ME fans who have been after a pep for a while :)

coming soon.

chest, vembrace (gaunts), shoulders, Ab section.

I do have all the face plates, N7, Enviro, Deathshead etc

I'll get to work on them too.

Also will have ME2 models soon

Have fun

Hey guys and Gals,

Have put ME1 stuff on hold for the time being to work on ME2

here are some shots of some of the base helmet models, with minor edit.

still a lot editing to do yet.

as there are a lot of useless internal faces, and the neck parts need removing.

HelmetN7wip.jpg

HelmetAegiswip.jpg

Helmetawip-1.jpg

Techvisor-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back