Mass Effect Helmet And Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadalus Thron said:
Hey Aaron,

good to see you back.

how about I just email the current OBJ to you? I have stripped away most of the rubbish but can't get the last bits removed.

That'll work :) I've got this too if you want it

screenshot20100215at419.png

Just added some supports for warping and such. (also eliminated almost all the tris)

Last edited by a moderator:
Belakor said:
That'll work :) I've got this too if you want it

screenshot20100215at419.png

Just added some supports for warping and such. (also eliminated almost all the tris)

Nice...... :)

upload if you could, I am sure the guys and girls would prefer the option with supports.

heres an idea

Innerface.jpg

see all the open edges, they are all internal, its like a double skin that i just cant get rid off :(

Ill send the file now to your gmail.

Now this is only a opinion thing BUT I've also already posted it on the pep request but anyway here it goes (I didn't post a file I posted a suggestion)

GETH PULSE RIFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kick but

This is my Mass effect 2 Heavy helmet. It still waiting for fix it. It have a lot of problems by boolean.

216201094813pm.png

Thanks for the unfold! Looks pretty simple, but I couldn't get many of the pieces to fit on the page when I converted it to Letter. Any suggestions?

I am so pumped to build my my N7 armor~!

woow guys... this thread is awesome...I Can't wait for the full armour :p... i have already start the helmet

jaysmith said:
Thanks for the unfold! Looks pretty simple, but I couldn't get many of the pieces to fit on the page when I converted it to Letter. Any suggestions?

I am so pumped to build my my N7 armor~!

Cut the too big pieces

Or,

Print them even if they look like on 2 sheets, then glue these two together and retrace either a bigger sheet of cardstock, matboard or cardboard.

ive started on the helmet failey easy to do thought it would be harder the chin bit is a bitch to do but rest of it seems fairley easy should have pep finished by end of this week need some more hot glue thoguh got half a stick left :(

great work on the armour dedalus!!! can't wait for the helmet and rest of the armour!!! ive finished pepping your ME1 helmet and gbaromman your right! that chin is a bitch!!! i'll upload pics later on!

nice ill have to see them yea its really awquard to get the chin in small folds on that bit but meh should be good and need more hot glue sticks have to get them at weekend :( also just completed mass effect 2 and one of my team didnt make it notsure which one though think it was that miranda girl didnt really like her if you transfer your me 2 charecter save to a new game does the paragon stay ?

I'm loving this thread too. Great files Deadalus! I've pepped the N7 visor not realizing the helmet was from ME1 and was trying to figure out how to jam the visor onto the helmet lol. I've only played ME2 and love it! Can't wait for the full armour set. Where do you guys find the 3D files anyways? I feel like a complete leach for grabbin' .pdo files and not giving any back, although I always DO credit the makers of the file in my photo posts.

Okay... Finished the pep for this helmet over a week ago but now as I finally have pics now my camera has been returned to me I shall post them :D

th_IMG_3014.jpg

th_IMG_3013.jpg

th_IMG_3012.jpg

th_IMG_3011.jpg

th_IMG_3010.jpg

There is a little bit off warping in the chin and at the back but nothing that can't be fixed with a little TLC and bondo ;D

Thanks to Dead for these awesome files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back