Mass Effect Helmet And Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question, im totally new to this! i have just made the n7 helmet but i was wondering if anyone here knows or has made a pep file for the female shepards chest piece? Being a girl it would look kind of weird for me to wear the male chest piece :D im such a fan of mass effect and would love to make the full set of armour, thanks :)

AceNat said:
Just a quick question, im totally new to this! i have just made the n7 helmet but i was wondering if anyone here knows or has made a pep file for the female shepards chest piece? Being a girl it would look kind of weird for me to wear the male chest piece :D im such a fan of mass effect and would love to make the full set of armour, thanks :)

not to my knoledge, dedalus hasnt even done the male chest to my knoledge, uness i missed a post :p, and to my knoledge dedlas is the only person on the forum who is doing the mass effect and mass effect 2 N7 armour and wepons, but give him time he might very well unfold it

//Jeremy

PS. lol 101st post, ironic much :p

Last edited by a moderator:
DevilFish101 said:
not to my knoledge, dedalus hasnt even done the male chest to my knoledge, uness i missed a post :p, and to my knoledge dedlas is the only person on the forum who is doing the mass effect and mass effect 2 N7 armour and wepons, but give him time he might very well unfold it

//Jeremy

agreed. i haven't seen many ME items outside of this thread, and the ones i did see were a shotgun that was commissioned.

patience is a virtue.

yeah thanks guys :D it's just i see so many different chest pieces around and it looks like mass effect is the only one really with gender specified chest pieces, but like you said patience is a virtue! i just wish i was able to model and create my own pep files like you guys!

AceNat said:
I just wish i was able to model and create my own pep files like you guys!

just go download google sketchup, its free, and it is easy to use, and very user freindly, within 4 months of using it i was able to model the Normandy Sr1, and am currently modeling the SR2, but at the begining i had no idea what i was doing :p

//Jeremy

Guys,

you may find that the links for download are now dead.

I gots this email from the host

Hello,

We received a complaint that some files in your account are breaking our

terms of use and contain illegal or abusive information. These files were

moved to the 'Abuse' folder and access to them was disabled.

You can remove those files so they will not consume your storage space.

Thank you!

I wont be putting anymore up on this thread, you all know how to get them ;)

Tracyn Ordo said:
Okay... Finished the pep for this helmet over a week ago but now as I finally have pics now my camera has been returned to me I shall post them :D

th_IMG_3014.jpg

th_IMG_3013.jpg

th_IMG_3012.jpg

th_IMG_3011.jpg

th_IMG_3010.jpg

There is a little bit off warping in the chin and at the back but nothing that can't be fixed with a little TLC and bondo ;D

Thanks to Dead for these awesome files

Nice work Rob,

Thanks for doing the test build.

Deadalus Thron said:
Guys,

you may find that the links for download are now dead.

I gots this email from the host

Hello,

We received a complaint that some files in your account are breaking our

terms of use and contain illegal or abusive information. These files were

moved to the 'Abuse' folder and access to them was disabled.

You can remove those files so they will not consume your storage space.

Thank you!

I wont be putting anymore up on this thread, you all know how to get them ;)

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

how is mass effect offensive, that is like an opinon fail :p

and are you talking about here on the 405th or on the host site for the files?

and what do you mean we know where to get them, i have no idea where to get them lol :p

//Jeremy

DevilFish101 said:
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

how is mass effect offensive, that is like an opinon fail :p

and are you talking about here on the 405th or on the host site for the files?

and what do you mean we know where to get them, i have no idea where to get them lol :p

//Jeremy

ahum pm him your email :p

I don't get it...Which files were removed? Were the files infringing some form of copyright? Not trying to be rude, just want to know for future reference, so I don't put up any files that cause trouble.

wow that just sucks! are you still going to update this thread with any new parts you have made so we could pm you? that would be awesome if you could! :D im so grateful for the work your putting into this!

AceNat said:
wow that just sucks! are you still going to update this thread with any new parts you have made so we could pm you? that would be awesome if you could! :D im so grateful for the work your putting into this!

I will, and you guys can PM me and Ill add you to a mail list :)

bollomonkey said:
PM Sent!!!

Hi guys,

with the forum role back, anyone that has PM'd me their email over the last few days may need to do so again.

The message's are gone.

Ive been pepping the n7 helmet, and have noticed it is quite huge... has anyone developed a method to sizing it to their head yet?

Gallard said:
Ive been pepping the n7 helmet, and have noticed it is quite huge... has anyone developed a method to sizing it to their head yet?

i found that measuring the height of your head an adding about 10 mm for padding worked really well for me, mine fitted perfectly :) from my chin to the top of my head keeping the measuring tape straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back