Mass Effect Helmet And Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry peeps

I have been a bit slack lately.

I am getting back onto this, but A1TD has done an awesome job on his files, you can find the thread here

here are some OBJ files from the original ME, weapons and Normandy model for anyone who wants them.

they will need work before unfolding.

weapons and ship

I have pepakura designer 3 and I was playing around with the OBJ files of the weapons and ships but I can't seem to save or export any of them. Have you got a password or something that I need to save my unfolds?

The Ninja said:
I have pepakura designer 3 and I was playing around with the OBJ files of the weapons and ships but I can't seem to save or export any of them. Have you got a password or something that I need to save my unfolds?

Yup you can get a password for $38

Capitalism!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already bought the password. But it seem the models are in locked format from whoever first built the model. I've emailed the pepakura guys about it in the past and they said that some models are locked by the author.

My bad, I had to re-enter the password for my designer for some reason.

Deadalus Thorn said:
Patience peeps, very soon. :)

I havent finished the test build on the helmet yet......

I have been a bit side tracked with something else, that I was not sure would work..........

but here is what i have been working on anyway......

HeavyArmour.jpg

Chest.jpg

Stomach.jpg

legs.jpg

still a fair bit to do on them yet, and then unfold

hey i was woundering if you have gotten the stomach done yet? great work by the way

Hey man,

Awsome progress on the armor!! I was wondering, Does anyone have any pics of finished armor?? I have serched google and havent found anything. Thanks guys,

Jacob

So whats missing now exactly (from a complete ME2 N7 armor kit)?

As far as i can see (over various threads), the only parts missing are really the stomach/belt/groin section...

And possibly the helmet/armor variations and weapons?

Inc

...And in a similar vein, has anyone thought of doing the weapons in their "folded" state, as they appear

when attached to the back plate of the armour?

Inc

Hans Meier said:
Hi

The Shoulder_Pad and the Shoulder_pauldron give the error "The file link that you requested is not valid." on 4shared.com

Could you check that? I would love to have them.

Cheers

Hans

Im pretty sure that you can find alternatives for those parts in one of the other Mass Effect threads... I know when

I was looking for parts, I had a few 4shared errors as well, but managed to find replacements in the other threads.

If it's not here in the noob forum, try the pepakura one :)

(EDIT) Try this one, page two. A1TD has some ME2 files

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18440&hl=mass effect&st=0

Incendium

so are there any working links to the armor laying around? looks like all the links in this thread re direct me to the main page of the forum. can't wait to see someone pep out this whole project.

I'm being repressed by the forum rules and can't pm anyone yet but would greatly appreciate any completed armor files anyone has come up with. I'm working on a really sweet set of armor. This will be my second pepakura suit and my third armor set. (also have Masterchief mk1 and stormtrooper builds under my belt.)

any updates yet?

~i finished peping the visor will have pics up soon.

ps. hey DT i was looking through this thread and noticed that the visor i got looks different from the one you posted up. did you only have the one or do you have both if you do have the other one can you post it up?
Techvisor-1.jpg
this is the one on page 6

untitled2.jpg
this is the one you sent me

I'll check it out, pretty sure I have the one from ME1 and another from ME2
which one was it you wanted?

also to the people asking for the shoulder files etc, they were removed by 4shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back