Need Some Assistance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum. You can read my little intro on the relevant thread. I have two Studio Oxmox/ Muckle statues from Europe in my possession. I have had them both for almost two years and they are collecting dust. Are there any experienced craftspeople in the VA Beach area that may be interested in helping me cast a suit or two of armor? If so, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

http://tkfiles.storage.live.com/y1pEVqE8HI...xsMgpiATq2Cdh8g

It's not much help...if any.

But I'd love to but my parents probably wouldn't approve of me driving down to the beach to do that mate...

Sorry mate.. ;-)

I'm in PA.. but I'd like to help..

We'd have to do some shipping, but I could help you out with moldmaking...

Do you have a reasonable budget ?

Hmmm ..

I guess I'd contribute my time if I can pop out a cast for myself..

Hey Sean...

I am familiar with your work. Saw it posted on HBO a while back...really nice job, man. I wouldn't have any problem with you popping out a cast for yourself...that's a given :) Since you have some sculpting experience, maybe we can do some updates on the gauntlets, etc...PM me with your preferred contact info and let's talk...

I sent you a PM, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get it. Seems that everything I posted during my last login dissapeared mysteriously.

The upgrades are no problem, it's really a time and money issue.

I'll PM again.

-Sean

Sean Bradley said:
I sent you a PM, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get it. Seems that everything I posted during my last login dissapeared mysteriously.

The upgrades are no problem, it's really a time and money issue.

I'll PM again.

-Sean

Sean, I love your work and I'd love to work with you and Barbaric, if you guys were ok with it.. :birthday:

Would that be alright?

Last edited by a moderator:
If he thinks so...

Right now I'm still trying to access the situation, deadlines and if he has the budget to make this happenI could do this if the original could be shipped up here. I can't take any working vacations at the moment.. Too much to get done before the 25th.. :wowie:

So... I'm not sure how that would work out. :$ops:

I certainly could use the help on the molds though if we work something else out.

Sean Bradley said:
If he thinks so...

Right now I'm still trying to access the situation, deadlines and if he has the budget to make this happenI could do this if the original could be shipped up here. I can't take any working vacations at the moment.. Too much to get done before the 25th.. :wowie:

So... I'm not sure how that would work out. :$ops:

I certainly could use the help on the molds though if we work something else out.

Well, I'd love to learn more and I'd be willing to do whatever would be needed...soo hopefully Barbaric won't mind... ;-)

And maybe we could both get this cracked out faster if we work together? :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
that looks like a fun project. You might wanna start pulling the pieces of that statue apart :)

What's up Adam! Long time no talk! Fortunately, it comes apart with relative ease and I already have one of them disassembled in a closet, so I am good. Your armor looks fantastic, by the way. I knew it would. Corpseguy is a good dude, and your site has really blown up since you first asked me to help you upload some photos...I have (literally) over 1000 photos of fan made armor and props that I could send you for the gallery pages...much of it has been seen before, alot of it hasn't. Would you be interested in them?

I think we all would be interested in them. I have a heck of a collection too.

Rage, PM'ed you back about getting started on this. I'm very interested in doing this work for you. Let me know what you think!

-Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back