3D Model Packs For People To Unfold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

With permission from the members who I have been in contact with at the Facepunch website I have been getting the permissions to re-host the converted .mdl files that I have been collecting the files in the RAR's that I will post the link to here the new files are in a .obj format. The first collection is below and I will list what is in the first pack I hope that these will help those that are starting with Pepakura Designer I will be unfolding the parts off these soon enough but have fun.

Model Pack 1

MK vs. DC Scorpion

MK vs. DC Sub-Zero

Commander Cody

Darth Revan

Scouttrooper

Warhammer Tau Commander

SAW Reverse Bear Trap

http://www.4shared.com/file/205652763/d687e36e/3D_Model_Pack_1.html

Model Pack 2 Possibly the next batch

Predator Models

Iron Man and War Machine Files

Dark Void Models

Left For Dead Models

COD Modern Warfare 2 Models

For those that want to get a special 3D file I will check my places I get my files from and request permission from the modeller to include them in a next pack of 3D files I will also be going through the Pepakura Request's to see what there is that is needing to be done the most. Please note some of these will be low poly and some will be high poly 3D Models.

Some of those files are pretty cool, thanks for posting! I might see if I can optimize a couple for pep, it would be the scout trooper and Scorpion's mask.

Dark Void models sound awesome! The game is mediocre, but I love the helmet and jetpack designs.

Dude, is there any way you can't make the files into .zip format?

My bro and I are seriously interested in those files!

-Pony

ACDCRockr here you go and Nobody I will check into that Colonial Marine theres not much that can be done for one of them for pep but I will look into it.

2nrm06d.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/205674016/b3489b1f/Model_Pack_1_ZIP.html

Thanks Caliber should be putting that up either around the beginning or end of March waiting right now for the Dark Void stuff to be done by one of the modelers I get the files from and once I get that it won't take me long to release the next pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this msg after tryin to download the .zip files

The file link that you requested is not valid.

Cheers

For those of you that can't get the link to work.

4shared has been acting up lately.

Here's a work around. Click download...wait for the count down to hit zero then instead of just clicking on download again ...right click and select save as

wait a few moments a box will appear asking you what you want to do.

Hit save. you will then download the file whilst 4 shared throws a fit in the back ground.

Job done.

Hmm I'll have to see whats going on with the link problems possibly if they persist I will host the zip and rar on Megaupload or Rapidshare. Question for you Rundown or Carnage you might know how can I get a JPEG or GIF out of a .VTX file the .VTX file for each of those that I have is the texture file but it needs to be converted to another image format.

EDIT: File Links are working for me fine so I hope they are working fine again any futher problems and I'll host the files somewhere else for this.

link works for me, I just need to get it outta the rar. mode. My friend needs to send me the program he used to convert the clone and samus. I'll help you with the unfolding of some of these.

For anyone who has downloaded the Pack 1 and needs wants the textures for one of the characters contact me and I'll send you the textures for whatever character you need. Future model packs will have textures on the model as I have finall found out how to convert the texture file for the gmod models to jpeg so future ones will have textures on them. BTW heres a image of one of the characters which is the Tau Commander.

5jzdk7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back