3D Model Packs For People To Unfold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendude said:
Hmm I'll have to see whats going on with the link problems possibly if they persist I will host the zip and rar on Megaupload or Rapidshare. Question for you Rundown or Carnage you might know how can I get a JPEG or GIF out of a .VTX file the .VTX file for each of those that I have is the texture file but it needs to be converted to another image format.

EDIT: File Links are working for me fine so I hope they are working fine again any futher problems and I'll host the files somewhere else for this.

Well is the .vtx the mesh file with texture included? Just open it up in any 3d software and save the UV texture. Its mostly situated at the part where you save a .tga to texture.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude the tau commander looks awesome! I used to play a Warhammer 40k Tau army. I hope someone will undfold it soon :p

rundown said:
Well is the .vtx the mesh file with texture included? Just open it up in any 3d software and save the UV texture. Its mostly situated at the part where you save a .tga to texture.

Thanks Rundown it seems I got my lettering off and it was actually a VTF file but still I have been able to fix the texture problem by getting the VTF program off the same place I got Crafty from.

Nintendude said:
For anyone who has downloaded the Pack 1 and needs wants the textures for one of the characters contact me and I'll send you the textures for whatever character you need. Future model packs will have textures on the model as I have finall found out how to convert the texture file for the gmod models to jpeg so future ones will have textures on them. BTW heres a image of one of the characters which is the Tau Commander.

5jzdk7.jpg

I have been searching for a scorpion/sub-zero model for a while, and I have to admit these ones are just want I need :) I was wondering though if you could provide me with the textures for these 2 models. Thanks!

LELLO said:
I have been searching for a scorpion/sub-zero model for a while, and I have to admit these ones are just want I need :) I was wondering though if you could provide me with the textures for these 2 models. Thanks!

I will see what I can do I'll probably have to hunt down the original files to get the textures but no biggie right now just trying to get a few new people I have done for this model pack 2 like Karas.

I agree on the Dark Void stuff, the game is meh but the costume design is awesome. I would love to get ahold of some pep for the helmet and jet-pack so I can make this costume. Please please please let me know if anyone unfolds this stuff. Thanks guys.

=( the 4Shared link no longer works. ;_;.

Please consider the date on the previous post before entering your own. This thread has been inactive for over five years - we don't encourage posting in threads that have been inactive for more than a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back