Section 8 Models Wip (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

After getting help from Michalanthropos in the Pep Request Thread I have been able to start my converting on the MDl files of the characters and weapons from Section 8. They are pretty well done models but they still need broke down for the parts to be done in Pepakura. So what I will be needing from the 3D modelers here is if someone could assist me with breaking down the armor parts off the characters I would appreciate it the pep modelers that want to take a crack at the weapons just PM your e-mail address to me and I'll send you whichever weapon you want I won't be able to send characters yet as they are still full outfits out to the pep creators but I will sned the character files to modelers for breakdown if you PM me your info as well. The pictures of the characters and weapons are below. After the parts are seperated I will be able to pep the armor from Section 8 in no time.

rundown said:
:) youve got a pm. You happened to have the texture and other maps?

Yes I have the textures too for each of these thanks to the above listed person for doing that for me, I'll include them when I e-mail you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you PM me the models you have + textures for all of them? It'd be great reference if I wanted to cnc myself a set. :)

Nugget said:
Could you PM me the models you have + textures for all of them? It'd be great reference if I wanted to cnc myself a set. :)

I would love to but the messenger system says you cannot recive any new messages if you can just PM me your e-mail address since I am not hosting these files on my 4shared. My PM box is always close to empty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back