Who Dat! I'm Going To The Super Bowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimusaint

Member DIN
S504
guys, i know i havent been posting as often, but thats because the Saints are actually good this year and I've been too busy.

anyway, im going to be at the Superbowl. ill be in Row 1 on the Colts sideline side of the stadium. ill be dancing and getting wild, so theres a good chance they will show me on TV.

as always, ill be sure to namedrop 405th.com every time someone asks me about my armor. ill be in Mjolnir armor, not the Optimus Prime

WHODAT

Sweet man. I'll be looking for ya :lol . I'm not a big sports fan but when armor is involved or if I dress up in something crazy/awesome, I'm sooooo there lol :p.

optimusaint said:
guys, i know i havent been posting as often, but thats because the Saints are actually good this year and I've been too busy.

anyway, im going to be at the Superbowl. ill be in Row 1 on the Colts sideline side of the stadium. ill be dancing and getting wild, so theres a good chance they will show me on TV.

as always, ill be sure to namedrop 405th.com every time someone asks me about my armor. ill be in Mjolnir armor, not the Optimus Prime

WHODAT

im not a big fan of the saints, but to each his own.

But i really want to watch super bowl now.

My dad hates the saintsig , and isnt a big fan of the colts, so he might watch something else. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I am definitely going to watch!

i have been thinking whether microsoft might do another ad during the superbowl like they did with starry night preview.

optimusaint said:

WHODAT

seaninja951 said:
Sweet man. I'll be looking for ya :lol . I'm not a big sports fan but when armor is involved or if I dress up in something crazy/awesome, I'm sooooo there lol :p.

your going to Miami!?! we should do a meet up if you ever plan to go near the coral gables area! :D

optimusaint said:

WHODAT

I'll be watching! You will be on the best side. GO COLTS!

diaryboy said:
your going to Miami!?! we should do a meet up if you ever plan to go near the coral gables area! :D

ill be staying on Key Biscayne and partying on South Beach.

LeeKegan said:

the best side to scream and holler at the colts! Baby im a Saints fan, that's why i say WHO DAT!

LeeKegan said:

AGREE!!!

optimusaint said:
Baby im a Saints fan, that's why i say WHO DAT!

I'd like to say this: Go Drew Brees! (From Purdue, I went to Purdue!), and Go Optimusaint! (From 405th, I'm still on the 405th!)

If it weren't the Colts in and would say Saints all the way. But I gotta go from my Colts.

I'll be looking out for ya. You're getting famous for being on TV, and the Media likes you!!!

Hope to get a camera full of you on TV!!!

JediStumpy said:
AGREE!!!

I'd like to say this: Go Drew Brees! (From Purdue, I went to Purdue!), and Go Optimusaint! (From 405th, I'm still on the 405th!)

If it weren't the Colts in and would say Saints all the way. But I gotta go from my Colts.

I'll be looking out for ya. You're getting famous for being on TV, and the Media likes you!!!

Hope to get a camera full of you on TV!!!

Hail Purdue! Boiler up... Hammer down! ;) (Purdue grad here - CPT 2003 & MS Tech 2005)

...If something should happen to Manning, we could have a Purdue QB shootout :)

ok I usally don't watch the super bowl but to get a chance at seeing MC doing the funky chicken I'll watch it.

I'll keep an eye out for you dude. Good luck with the game, and I have to go with the Saints on this one. Sorry boys, but give someone else a title for once.

make a houge colorfull sigh saying 405th.com or 405th.com powns!!!

i usually only watch for the comercials but now i have a reason =]

I would love to see 405th get some publicity as huge as superbowl air time.

But we would also probably get a bunch of follow noobs, who are only here cause they saw a spartan getting funky at a football game.

Im still all for the suit-bowl combo though.

It will be epic, And i will watch.

Dom said:
Hail Purdue! Boiler up... Hammer down! ;) (Purdue grad here - CPT 2003 & MS Tech 2005)

...If something should happen to Manning, we could have a Purdue QB shootout :)

Sweet! IT/ID '09

A Purdue vs/ Purdue shootout....mmmm...Maybe CP could pull it out.

Haha man that's going to be awesome! I'll keep an eye out for you!

Just be sure to keep on dancing for the cameras ;)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back