Halo Reach Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan said:
I lol'd at grammar nazi.

How can I be grammar Nazi if I not see grammar?

405th Reach Clan sounds like a good idea. Regiments, just as good.

Come on, Texas Regiment, mount up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the roumer/kinda confermed dates are that the beata will be out March or April and the game itself will be out late November like all the other halo games

Zero Prime said:
Well the roumer/kinda confermed dates are that the beata will be out March or April and the game itself will be out late November like all the other halo games

they seem to really like november

must be for the xmas sales

ha, my birthday is November 7th, awesome birthday this year than if its out in November. halo 2 was out at the 9th, two days off lol.

another creepy thing is my birthday in short is, 11-7... 117, ok, back on track now.

i hope its out for March or April, after hunting down that -bleep- wireless N adapter for my xbox i finally found one.

PROBLEM: My 48 hour does not allow me to play online games? WTF... i was on last night and the halo 3 matchmaking wouldn't let me play, i used Google with little results, one person said it was to stop boosting, that's why 48 hour cards are not working in some games. any help would be great, i do have my 1 month im waiting to use for the reach beta but if i cant play on that card i might go to Microsoft and bet the -bleep- that made this decision.

hey if there are 405th reach teams can I be on yours forged, cuz I've wanted to play halo w/ you for a while but since you cant exactly play online games theres an F'ed up problem. any way anyone who wants to play hit me up with a friend invite, Bio Hazzert is the GT. send friend request if you want to try vidmaster endure. that crap is hard!

send friend requests,

Rhinoc

turns out i can play just not ranked games in halo, been playing social for the past two days but my 48 is about to go up so next week im putting in another 48 and a 1 month later for the reach beta.

Rhinoc said:
That is some awesome sauce (mythic commercial quote) whats your GT?

STRIKERPILOT117, I hate the name, im changing it later to my name ForgedReclaimer. but since i just bought a new phone, 360 adapter and a sub to live later i don't think i have the cash lol.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Less than a month left! Can't wait. I can finally make Halo 3: ODST worth the full 60 bucks.

YEAH!!! IM SO EXCITED :D

Edit: acually its 2 months

OONSK! It'll be ossum! Btw, sorry to jack your thread reclaimer, but a friend told me that the beta would cover campaign as well as multiplayer. I haven't heard anything about it, so does anyone have any confirmation on that?

CrackerJack121 said:
OONSK! It'll be ossum! Btw, sorry to jack your thread reclaimer, but a friend told me that the beta would cover campaign as well as multiplayer. I haven't heard anything about it, so does anyone have any confirmation on that?

Does the word Multiplayer Beta ring anything in your head?

Alex spartan177 said:
YEAH!!! IM SO EXCITED :D

Edit: acually its 2 months

February 11th to March 3rd is 20 days, not two months.

GruntOfAction said:
Does the word Multiplayer Beta ring anything in your head?

Actually, that's two words. But, yes, the Halo: Reach beta will only have multiplayer, just like Halo 3's.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
February 11th to March 3rd is 20 days, not two months.

The Beta date is MAY 3rd. Sorry brother. I wish it was March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back