Pepakura Guns Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
party pooper said:
buy a cheap airsoft gun they are a lot nicer looking.

i dont really wanna buy a airsoft i got tons of them

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called open the file and look at it, dude. Then mod an airsoft gun or something. Sell 1 of 'em, buy a new one.

Boba Fett said:
It's called open the file and look at it, dude. Then mod an airsoft gun or something. Sell 1 of 'em, buy a new one.

what file???

In that case, you're screwed because the link to the others isn't valid. Someone might have a file, but MW2 is so new, and everyone is busy with Halo stuff that I don't think you're in luck. Just mad an airsoft gun, that's as close as you'll get.

If you can get me a image of the gun you are looking for I will unfold it I have all the MW2 Guns but only got around to unfolding some of them.

Nintendude said:
If you can get me a image of the gun you are looking for I will unfold it I have all the MW2 Guns but only got around to unfolding some of them.

i jsut sent some so check ur messages

i would like some of these, but the MW2 guns from nintendude wouldnt open, was the ACR included in there? cause i really just want an ACR and the Masada airsoft guns are REALLY expensive.

You need to convert rar.s into pdo.s I havn't had the chance to do many more of them, I only got to samus and the clone. But I should have more soon...

TO extract the PDo files from the RAR you will need a program like WinRAR or JZIP you extract the files from the RAR and then you have the PDO files that are in the RAR folder it is the same thing as a ZIP folder it just compresses the files more, so once again extract the files from the RAR folder and you will have the PDO files wherever you tell the extraction program to extract to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back